Baby Burned To Death in Manhattan Apartment
02/27/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Manhattan, NY — A baby was burned to death after she fell off a bed and became wedged between a radiator and a piece of furniture in Manhattan early Tuesday, February 19, 2013. The death occurred at the Morningside Heights apartments on Cathedral Parkway around 6:15 a.m., the New York Daily News reported.
According to reports, 1-year-old Gabriella Grimes sustained severe burns on her leg after falling from the bed during the night. Her grandmother, Lourdes Carrigan, 60, discovered her at 6:15 a.m., and it is unknown how long she was stuck before she was found.
Gabriella was rushed to St. Luke’s Hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Another child staying at the apartment was not injured.
Carrigan has not been charged for the death at this time.
Investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York wrongful death lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Tori Spelling severely burned at restaurant in LA
- Push made to make revenge porn punishable offense in UK
- Rapper arrested on drug charges
- Nine-year-old takes on Texas medical marijuana ban
- 65-year-old woman pregnant with quadruplets
- Court denies actress right to bring children back to U.S.
- Police officer charged in South Carolina in shooting of black motorist
- Florida teen charged with felony after hacking into school network
- Attorney for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev facing major challenge
- Gay teacher’s ousting from Omaha Catholic school may not be ordinance violation