Baby Burned To Death in Manhattan Apartment
02/27/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Manhattan, NY — A baby was burned to death after she fell off a bed and became wedged between a radiator and a piece of furniture in Manhattan early Tuesday, February 19, 2013. The death occurred at the Morningside Heights apartments on Cathedral Parkway around 6:15 a.m., the New York Daily News reported.
According to reports, 1-year-old Gabriella Grimes sustained severe burns on her leg after falling from the bed during the night. Her grandmother, Lourdes Carrigan, 60, discovered her at 6:15 a.m., and it is unknown how long she was stuck before she was found.
Gabriella was rushed to St. Luke’s Hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Another child staying at the apartment was not injured.
Carrigan has not been charged for the death at this time.
Investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York wrongful death lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- 7 Students Injured in Burlington Township School Bus Accident
- Toro® Z Master® Riding Mowers Recalled For Fire Hazards
- Verde Electric Employee Injured After Falling From Bucket Truck in Rye Brook
- Response To Dr. Visco: You’re Right And You’re Wrong About Mesh Implants
- Life After Failing TVM Treatments is a Rollercoaster of Side Effects for Women
- Do Not Wait To File Your Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit
- What is the Best Advice for Those Who’ve Sustained a Burn Injury in an Accident?
- The Importance Of A Life Care Plan In Pediatric Spinal Cord Injury
- Help for Those Who’ve Suffered an Amputation Due to a Serious Accident Injury
- Louisville Slugger® OneX Fastpitch Softball Bat Recalled for Injury Hazards