Baby Burned To Death in Manhattan Apartment
02/27/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Manhattan, NY — A baby was burned to death after she fell off a bed and became wedged between a radiator and a piece of furniture in Manhattan early Tuesday, February 19, 2013. The death occurred at the Morningside Heights apartments on Cathedral Parkway around 6:15 a.m., the New York Daily News reported.
According to reports, 1-year-old Gabriella Grimes sustained severe burns on her leg after falling from the bed during the night. Her grandmother, Lourdes Carrigan, 60, discovered her at 6:15 a.m., and it is unknown how long she was stuck before she was found.
Gabriella was rushed to St. Luke’s Hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Another child staying at the apartment was not injured.
Carrigan has not been charged for the death at this time.
Investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York wrongful death lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
- Oodle Swings by Landscape Structures Recalled; 9 Reported Injuries
- CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
- NY State Trooper Killed in Semi Truck Crash on Thruway
- 30-Car Pile-Up on Gowanus Expressway Injures 8 In Brooklyn
- Yankee Candle Recalls Pine Berry Candle Ring for Fire Hazards
- Using a Pessary to Relieve Pelvic Organ Prolapse Symptoms