What Constitutes Pilot Error in Aviation Accidents?
02/25/2013 // New York, New York , US // New York Injury Accident Lawyer // Jonathan C. Reiter // (press release)
A majority of aviation accidents result in fatalities. Those who survive these types of accidents are often left with significant injuries that require intensive medical treatment or rehabilitation for any measure of recovery. Because aviation accidents are typically associated with substantial losses, personal injury lawsuits are often brought forth on behalf of those who have suffered due to the actions of those responsible. One of the most common questions asked by prospective plaintiffs in these cases is what constitutes pilot error in the event that there is suspicion that a pilot’s actions may have led to an accident?
Pilot error can refer to a number of actions on the part of pilots that cause an aircraft accident. Many of these errors are made unintentionally, but can have devastating consequences for passengers and others on board. Examples of pilot errors that have led to serious plane crashes include: failure to read altimeters and other equipment correctly, attempting to fly in inclement weather, pilot intoxication, allowing a plane to run out of fuel, forgetting to deploy flaps for increased lift, not following proper procedures in the event of a problem that occurs mid-air, and other potential mistakes.
A New York aviation accident lawyer can help those who have survived a plane crash or whose loved one was killed due to an aviation accident linked to pilot error, mechanical failure, or other causes obtain fair compensation for related damages for their aviation accident injury claim.
The aviation accident attorneys of the New York law firm of Jonathan C. Reiter have extensive experience in obtaining successful outcomes for client cases involving aviation accident injuries. Individuals who have been involved in a plane crash or experienced the loss of a loved one as a result of this type of catastrophic accident may contact the firm today to request a free case evaluation.
Online new york personal injury lawyers Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 350 5th Ave, New York, NY 10118
Phone: (212) 736-0979
Url: New York Injury Accident Lawyer
Other News / Press Releases
- Families of Metro-North Train Derailment Victims Go Uncompensated
- NYC med mal attorney Report-Claims Involving Contaminated Hospital Equipment
- N.Y. Construction Accident Law Part 8: Scaffold Accidents
- Injured in the Emergency Room Jonathan C. Reiter can help!
- When Medical Mistakes Lead to a Delayed Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Does Inadequate Follow-Up Care Constitute Medical Negligence?
- Injured in an Accident? Why You Need an Expert on Your Side
- N.Y. Construction Accident Law Part 4: Run Over By Operating Equipment
- N.Y. Construction Accident Law Part 3: Trench Accidents
- N.Y. Construction Accident Law Part 2: Collapses, Fires & Explosions