Las Vegas gunman triggers fatal chain of events
02/22/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Las Vegas – A Las Vegas gunman opened fire on a vehicle being driven by an aspiring rapper last week, triggering a fatal chain of events. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Kenny Cherry was driving down the Las Vegas strip when a gunman shot at his vehicle and caused it to run a red light and crash into a taxi cab that burst into flames.
The cab driver, Michael Boldon, and a female passenger were killed in the accident that lead to four other vehicles crashing at an intersection. Cherry also died in the incident.
Investigators were reportedly still searching for the gunman, stated to have been driving a black Range Rover SUV, on Friday.
Las Vegas police officer Bill Cassell is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “What the original disagreement was is crucial to the ongoing investigation and the identification of the suspects.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest Las Vegas legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’