Las Vegas gunman triggers fatal chain of events
02/22/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Las Vegas – A Las Vegas gunman opened fire on a vehicle being driven by an aspiring rapper last week, triggering a fatal chain of events. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Kenny Cherry was driving down the Las Vegas strip when a gunman shot at his vehicle and caused it to run a red light and crash into a taxi cab that burst into flames.
The cab driver, Michael Boldon, and a female passenger were killed in the accident that lead to four other vehicles crashing at an intersection. Cherry also died in the incident.
Investigators were reportedly still searching for the gunman, stated to have been driving a black Range Rover SUV, on Friday.
Las Vegas police officer Bill Cassell is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “What the original disagreement was is crucial to the ongoing investigation and the identification of the suspects.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest Las Vegas legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Judge rules fathers can be barred from delivery room per request of moms-to-be
- ‘Octomom’ enters plea on welfare fraud charges
- Two die, 18 injured in Manhattan building explosion
- George Zimmerman’s parents file lawsuit against Roseanne Barr
- Michelle Bachman: Gay community has ‘intimidated politicians’
- House cat traps family in bedroom during rampage
- Joran van der Sloot extradition to U.S. planned for 2038
- Judge rules Texas man can be tried for childhood attack
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce