Las Vegas gunman triggers fatal chain of events
02/22/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Las Vegas – A Las Vegas gunman opened fire on a vehicle being driven by an aspiring rapper last week, triggering a fatal chain of events. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Kenny Cherry was driving down the Las Vegas strip when a gunman shot at his vehicle and caused it to run a red light and crash into a taxi cab that burst into flames.
The cab driver, Michael Boldon, and a female passenger were killed in the accident that lead to four other vehicles crashing at an intersection. Cherry also died in the incident.
Investigators were reportedly still searching for the gunman, stated to have been driving a black Range Rover SUV, on Friday.
Las Vegas police officer Bill Cassell is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “What the original disagreement was is crucial to the ongoing investigation and the identification of the suspects.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest Las Vegas legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash
- Supreme Court rules pregnancy discrimination case can proceed
- Driver was recording video prior to crash that injured three teens
- 150 people killed in plane crash in French Alps
- Starbucks developing new media company with ‘social impact content’ focus
- Google names Ruth Porat new CFO
- Angelina Jolie undergoes more preventative surgery after double mastectomy
- Bethenny Frankel ex “exploring legal options” after interview
- David Crosby involved in pedestrian car crash in California
- Lawsuit filed against Twitter alleging gender discrimination