Las Vegas gunman triggers fatal chain of events
02/22/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Las Vegas – A Las Vegas gunman opened fire on a vehicle being driven by an aspiring rapper last week, triggering a fatal chain of events. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Kenny Cherry was driving down the Las Vegas strip when a gunman shot at his vehicle and caused it to run a red light and crash into a taxi cab that burst into flames.
The cab driver, Michael Boldon, and a female passenger were killed in the accident that lead to four other vehicles crashing at an intersection. Cherry also died in the incident.
Investigators were reportedly still searching for the gunman, stated to have been driving a black Range Rover SUV, on Friday.
Las Vegas police officer Bill Cassell is quoted by the AP as stating of the investigation, “What the original disagreement was is crucial to the ongoing investigation and the identification of the suspects.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest Las Vegas legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash