Multiple victims in fatal Zambia bus crash
02/07/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Lusaka, Zambia – A reported 53 people were killed and several others injured in a bus crash in Zambia on Thursday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the crash occurred after an SUV attempted to pass a bus operated by Zambia’s postal service and collided with a semi-truck head-on, which further facilitated a crash between the truck and the bus.
Officials are regarding the crash as one of the worst in the country’s recent history.
President Michael Sata is quoted by the AP as stating to the families of those who died in the accident, “Allow me on behalf of my Cabinet, the First Lady and indeed on my own behalf to convey my deepest condolences to the bereaved families…We pray that the Lord almighty grants the bereaved families comfort and strength during this very painful period.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Abortion ban law blocked by federal judge
- Testimony in Arias trial brings jurors to tears
- Group of sheriffs file lawsuit to block gun control measures
- Amanda Knox ex speaks out about ordeal
- Chef killed over noodle meal
- Age discrimination lawsuit against law firm settled
- Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
- SC, hospital sued over child’s sex assignment surgery
- UK casino accuses poker star of amassing millions by cheating
- Donald Trump finishes Chicago trial testimony