Multiple victims in fatal Zambia bus crash
02/07/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Lusaka, Zambia – A reported 53 people were killed and several others injured in a bus crash in Zambia on Thursday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the crash occurred after an SUV attempted to pass a bus operated by Zambia’s postal service and collided with a semi-truck head-on, which further facilitated a crash between the truck and the bus.
Officials are regarding the crash as one of the worst in the country’s recent history.
President Michael Sata is quoted by the AP as stating to the families of those who died in the accident, “Allow me on behalf of my Cabinet, the First Lady and indeed on my own behalf to convey my deepest condolences to the bereaved families…We pray that the Lord almighty grants the bereaved families comfort and strength during this very painful period.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- New study suggests computer games may help older adults with walking
- Florida woman’s credit card stolen, charged $15,000 for stranger’s wedding
- High school students arrested waiting for school bus
- Vin Diesel among stars who pay visit to car crash site of late actor Walker
- Lawsuit filed by ACLU against US bishops over ethics guidelines
- Federal appeals court upholds contempt judgment against anarchist
- Governor urges parents to use money for campaign, not Christmas toys
- New Hawaii gay marriage law takes effect, several couples get licenses
- NH medical technician sentenced to 39 years over hepatitis infections
- Mother on board crashed plane in Alaska leads searchers to crash site