Disneyland rabbit accused of racism
02/07/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Anaheim, CA – A Disneyland employee in a rabbit costume has been accused of racism by a San Diego family. As reported by UPI.com, the family alleges that the employee refused to hug their children because of their skin color, after seeing the person dressed as the Alice in Wonderland’s White Rabbit deny their efforts to obtain a hug, and hug and kiss other children.
Jason Black, 6, is quoted in the report as stating of the experience, “I went to hug him but he turned his back… It made me feel sad because I wanted to really hug him.”
A discrimination lawsuit has been filed by the family. Dan Gilleon, an attorney for the family, is quoted as stating of the suit, “All they’ve asked for is a little bit of recognition that this should not have happened.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in California discrimination law news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father