Child, 6, takes mom’s car, crashes
02/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pittsburgh – A six-year-old child reportedly crashed her mother’s vehicle after taking it in an effort to visit her father while he was across town. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Pittsburgh police say no one was hurt in the accident.
The child reportedly took the car while her mother was allegedly sleeping on Sunday morning.
Police Sgt. Jerry Parker is quoted by the AP as stating of the incident to reporters, “How she knew how to operate a car, your guess is as good as mine.”
The young girl is stated to have hit a utility pole and two parked vehicles in the accident. An investigation is ongoing.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pittsburgh legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- 700 workers to lose jobs at Ford due to slow sales
- Google accused of age discrimination in lawsuit
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media