Child, 6, takes mom’s car, crashes
02/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pittsburgh – A six-year-old child reportedly crashed her mother’s vehicle after taking it in an effort to visit her father while he was across town. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Pittsburgh police say no one was hurt in the accident.
The child reportedly took the car while her mother was allegedly sleeping on Sunday morning.
Police Sgt. Jerry Parker is quoted by the AP as stating of the incident to reporters, “How she knew how to operate a car, your guess is as good as mine.”
The young girl is stated to have hit a utility pole and two parked vehicles in the accident. An investigation is ongoing.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pittsburgh legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens
- Chelsea Handler discusses past uncomfortable experience with with Bill Cosby
- Burglary suspects gives secret hiding place away on Snapchat
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash
- Supreme Court rules pregnancy discrimination case can proceed
- Driver was recording video prior to crash that injured three teens
- 150 people killed in plane crash in French Alps
- Starbucks developing new media company with ‘social impact content’ focus