Child, 6, takes mom’s car, crashes
02/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pittsburgh – A six-year-old child reportedly crashed her mother’s vehicle after taking it in an effort to visit her father while he was across town. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Pittsburgh police say no one was hurt in the accident.
The child reportedly took the car while her mother was allegedly sleeping on Sunday morning.
Police Sgt. Jerry Parker is quoted by the AP as stating of the incident to reporters, “How she knew how to operate a car, your guess is as good as mine.”
The young girl is stated to have hit a utility pole and two parked vehicles in the accident. An investigation is ongoing.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pittsburgh legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Former OPD chief testifies in gender-discrimination lawsuit
- Mariska Hartigay praises funding for rape kit testing
- Lyft allows employers to pick up tab for employee rides
- Agreement reached between Amazon and Hachette
- Woman claims singer’s voice gives her seizures
- Window washers saved after dangling from One World Trade Center
- Age of mother affects child’s performance at school
- Pilot error linked to fatal East Haven crash
- Lewy body dementia reportedly contributed to Robin Williams’ suicide
- Eminem makes threats to singer in new rap