Child, 6, takes mom’s car, crashes
02/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pittsburgh – A six-year-old child reportedly crashed her mother’s vehicle after taking it in an effort to visit her father while he was across town. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Pittsburgh police say no one was hurt in the accident.
The child reportedly took the car while her mother was allegedly sleeping on Sunday morning.
Police Sgt. Jerry Parker is quoted by the AP as stating of the incident to reporters, “How she knew how to operate a car, your guess is as good as mine.”
The young girl is stated to have hit a utility pole and two parked vehicles in the accident. An investigation is ongoing.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pittsburgh legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court
- IRS audit odds lowest since 1980s
- Man attempts to open door during flight, plane rerouted
- Ex-wife of congressman accuses him of violating divorce terms
- Family of ‘affluenza’ teen won’t pay full cost of court-ordered treatment
- Target in Pennsylvania school stabbing rampage unknown
- Ethics complaint filed by outdoors enthusiasts over bill changes
- Families sue Disney over access ride policy for disabled
- Reward offered by PG&E in Silicon Valley power grid attack