Child, 6, takes mom’s car, crashes
02/04/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pittsburgh – A six-year-old child reportedly crashed her mother’s vehicle after taking it in an effort to visit her father while he was across town. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Pittsburgh police say no one was hurt in the accident.
The child reportedly took the car while her mother was allegedly sleeping on Sunday morning.
Police Sgt. Jerry Parker is quoted by the AP as stating of the incident to reporters, “How she knew how to operate a car, your guess is as good as mine.”
The young girl is stated to have hit a utility pole and two parked vehicles in the accident. An investigation is ongoing.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pittsburgh legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Iraqi Christians ordered by Islamic State to convert
- Missing Marine wife may have been shot, warrant suggests
- Rain halts exhumation of bodies of teenage girls allegedly raped
- Attorneys for restaurant say former mayor should disclose medical details
- Many express confusion over Indiana bicycle laws
- Child migrant surge changes tone of immigration debate
- Casey Kasem’s daughter seeks autopsy in father’s death
- Gay marriage ban void upheld by federal court
- Yellowstone sites closed after hot spot melts road
- Judge allows tenant additional time at ‘Real Housewives’ couples’ home