Former cyclist recovering after car accident
02/01/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Minneapolis – Former cyclist Greg LeMond is reportedly recovering after being injured in a car accident. As reported The SportsXchange, LeMond was involved in the accident while on his way to see a dentist, but had no recollection of what occurred according to his wife, Kathy.
Kathy LeMond is quoted in the report as stating of her 51-year-old husband’s accident, “We don’t really know what happened, but there were about 400 accidents here this weekend… The roads have been terrible due to the icy conditions.”
As noted in the report, Greg LeMond was the first American cyclist to win in the Tour de France race.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Minnesota accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father