Former cyclist recovering after car accident
02/01/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Minneapolis – Former cyclist Greg LeMond is reportedly recovering after being injured in a car accident. As reported The SportsXchange, LeMond was involved in the accident while on his way to see a dentist, but had no recollection of what occurred according to his wife, Kathy.
Kathy LeMond is quoted in the report as stating of her 51-year-old husband’s accident, “We don’t really know what happened, but there were about 400 accidents here this weekend… The roads have been terrible due to the icy conditions.”
As noted in the report, Greg LeMond was the first American cyclist to win in the Tour de France race.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Minnesota accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult