Former cyclist recovering after car accident
02/01/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Minneapolis – Former cyclist Greg LeMond is reportedly recovering after being injured in a car accident. As reported The SportsXchange, LeMond was involved in the accident while on his way to see a dentist, but had no recollection of what occurred according to his wife, Kathy.
Kathy LeMond is quoted in the report as stating of her 51-year-old husband’s accident, “We don’t really know what happened, but there were about 400 accidents here this weekend… The roads have been terrible due to the icy conditions.”
As noted in the report, Greg LeMond was the first American cyclist to win in the Tour de France race.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Minnesota accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick
- Google announces addition of new languages for Google Translate
- 11-year-old steals money from grandmother, attempts to take taxi to Florida
- Lawsuit filed against Tyra Banks over ‘Top Model’ prize
- Former “Beverly Hillbillies” star files lawsuit against CBS
- Man jailed after stealing piece of Paul Walker crash car
- Dr. Dre highest earning musician of the year