Former cyclist recovering after car accident
02/01/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Minneapolis – Former cyclist Greg LeMond is reportedly recovering after being injured in a car accident. As reported The SportsXchange, LeMond was involved in the accident while on his way to see a dentist, but had no recollection of what occurred according to his wife, Kathy.
Kathy LeMond is quoted in the report as stating of her 51-year-old husband’s accident, “We don’t really know what happened, but there were about 400 accidents here this weekend… The roads have been terrible due to the icy conditions.”
As noted in the report, Greg LeMond was the first American cyclist to win in the Tour de France race.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Minnesota accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- White House: New sanctions to be imposed against Russia
- Mother of burglary suspect charged in case
- Kiefer Sutherland breaks silence on Freddie Prinze Jr. comments
- Search continues for mom who went missing while running errands
- Man charged in fatal police chase crash
- New conspiracy charges for embattled California lawmaker
- Judge: Bring back firing squad executions
- Bose files suit against Beats over patents
- Sony agrees to preliminary settlement in class action case
- Fruit sold at Trader Joe’s, Costco, Ralphs recalled over Listeria scare