Former cyclist recovering after car accident
02/01/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Minneapolis – Former cyclist Greg LeMond is reportedly recovering after being injured in a car accident. As reported The SportsXchange, LeMond was involved in the accident while on his way to see a dentist, but had no recollection of what occurred according to his wife, Kathy.
Kathy LeMond is quoted in the report as stating of her 51-year-old husband’s accident, “We don’t really know what happened, but there were about 400 accidents here this weekend… The roads have been terrible due to the icy conditions.”
As noted in the report, Greg LeMond was the first American cyclist to win in the Tour de France race.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Minnesota accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’