Child found trapped in wooden cage
01/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Albuquerque, NM – A young New Mexico girl was found locked in a wooden cage after being left alone at a mobile home. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Cindy Patriarchias and Edmond Gonzales were arrested after it was discovered that they had locked up the 8-year-old child and left her unattended while they and Patriarchias’ three children went to watch a movie at an elementary school.
As noted in the report, Patriarchias’ estranged husband reported the situation to police after learning that the child, who has developmental disabilities, had been left alone.
The child was reportedly placed in the New Mexico’s child protection agency’s care. Patriarchias and Gonzales have been charged in connection with the incident and held on bond.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Mexico legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actress breaks down discussing parents’ deportation in interview
- Sister of Sharon Tate calls Charles Manson wedding ‘insane’
- Don Lemon offers apology to Cosby rape accuser
- Dean McDermott claims relationship with Spelling improving
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss