Child found trapped in wooden cage
01/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Albuquerque, NM – A young New Mexico girl was found locked in a wooden cage after being left alone at a mobile home. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Cindy Patriarchias and Edmond Gonzales were arrested after it was discovered that they had locked up the 8-year-old child and left her unattended while they and Patriarchias’ three children went to watch a movie at an elementary school.
As noted in the report, Patriarchias’ estranged husband reported the situation to police after learning that the child, who has developmental disabilities, had been left alone.
The child was reportedly placed in the New Mexico’s child protection agency’s care. Patriarchias and Gonzales have been charged in connection with the incident and held on bond.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Mexico legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Minnesota man on trial for teens’ deaths linked to break in
- Mother pleads guilty after drug overdose in McDonald’s play area
- Complaints over Michelle Obama graduation speech
- Woman sues over being denied ‘8THEIST’ license plate
- AMR effort to terminate retiree benefits blocked
- Crying child suffocated over video game
- Massachusetts teacher not punished for thrown chair
- Wyoming student jumps to death after eating marijuana cookie
- Inmate released from jail days before scheduled life saving cancer surgery
- Gigantic Jesus portrait drawn with chalk on church lot