Child found trapped in wooden cage
01/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Albuquerque, NM – A young New Mexico girl was found locked in a wooden cage after being left alone at a mobile home. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Cindy Patriarchias and Edmond Gonzales were arrested after it was discovered that they had locked up the 8-year-old child and left her unattended while they and Patriarchias’ three children went to watch a movie at an elementary school.
As noted in the report, Patriarchias’ estranged husband reported the situation to police after learning that the child, who has developmental disabilities, had been left alone.
The child was reportedly placed in the New Mexico’s child protection agency’s care. Patriarchias and Gonzales have been charged in connection with the incident and held on bond.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Mexico legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters
- Widow of deceased boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston speaks out after interview
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage
- Kim Kardashian app falls below projected revenue mark
- Facebook “hot Snapchat” hoax latest in series of scams
- Ann Curry to part with NBC News
- Ellen DeGeneres responds to ‘Christian Post’ anti-gay article
- Tim Tebow helps sponsor proms for those with special needs