Child found trapped in wooden cage
01/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Albuquerque, NM – A young New Mexico girl was found locked in a wooden cage after being left alone at a mobile home. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Cindy Patriarchias and Edmond Gonzales were arrested after it was discovered that they had locked up the 8-year-old child and left her unattended while they and Patriarchias’ three children went to watch a movie at an elementary school.
As noted in the report, Patriarchias’ estranged husband reported the situation to police after learning that the child, who has developmental disabilities, had been left alone.
The child was reportedly placed in the New Mexico’s child protection agency’s care. Patriarchias and Gonzales have been charged in connection with the incident and held on bond.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Mexico legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Child accidently shoots instructor in head at shooting range
- Bill and Melinda Gates offer $1 million to gun control coalition
- Square introduces update that allows people to text money
- Netflix petitions against Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger
- Actor apologizes for arrest of son
- Study suggests weight loss more difficult for poor
- Navy nurse sent back to U.S. after refusing to force-feed hunger strikers
- Former Virginia governor to provide additional testimony in corruption trial
- Trial opens for woman accused of kidnapping, assaulting child
- Rick Perry adds sixth attorney to legal team