Child found trapped in wooden cage
01/29/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Albuquerque, NM – A young New Mexico girl was found locked in a wooden cage after being left alone at a mobile home. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Cindy Patriarchias and Edmond Gonzales were arrested after it was discovered that they had locked up the 8-year-old child and left her unattended while they and Patriarchias’ three children went to watch a movie at an elementary school.
As noted in the report, Patriarchias’ estranged husband reported the situation to police after learning that the child, who has developmental disabilities, had been left alone.
The child was reportedly placed in the New Mexico’s child protection agency’s care. Patriarchias and Gonzales have been charged in connection with the incident and held on bond.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Mexico legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Judge refuses dismissal of lawsuits against cinema owner in Colorado shooting
- Settlements in Rail Runner case approach $8 million
- Lead counsel in GM ignition switch cases appointed by judge
- Sheriff’s deputy shoots teenage daughter believing she’s an intruder
- Man charged after video of him beating autistic teen goes viral
- Pope visits South Korea, meets with ferry disaster survivors
- Texas governor indicted by grand jury
- Ferguson teen killed in police shooting accused of being robbery suspect
- Elizabeth Smart-Gilmour speaks at conference addressing human trafficking
- Teen lives inside Walmart unnoticed for days