Nightclub fire kills over 200 in Brazil
01/28/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Santa Maria, Brazil – More than 200 people were killed in a nightclub fire in Brazil early Sunday morning. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), 231 people died after a fire broke out at the Kiss nightclub, which was stated to not have had a fire alarm, sprinklers, or fire escape.
Rodrigo Rizzi, a nursing student who was inside of the venue at the time of the incident, is quoted by the AP as stating, “I was right there, so even though I was far from the door, at least I realized something was wrong…Others, who couldn’t see the stage, never had a chance. They never saw it coming.”
The incident is still under investigation.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actress breaks down discussing parents’ deportation in interview
- Sister of Sharon Tate calls Charles Manson wedding ‘insane’
- Don Lemon offers apology to Cosby rape accuser
- Dean McDermott claims relationship with Spelling improving
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss