Nightclub fire kills over 200 in Brazil
01/28/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Santa Maria, Brazil – More than 200 people were killed in a nightclub fire in Brazil early Sunday morning. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), 231 people died after a fire broke out at the Kiss nightclub, which was stated to not have had a fire alarm, sprinklers, or fire escape.
Rodrigo Rizzi, a nursing student who was inside of the venue at the time of the incident, is quoted by the AP as stating, “I was right there, so even though I was far from the door, at least I realized something was wrong…Others, who couldn’t see the stage, never had a chance. They never saw it coming.”
The incident is still under investigation.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Pilot in fatal plane crash may have fake license, Russian investigators say
- Jennifer Lopez files for legal name change in divorce
- Apple spends more than $60 million on attorneys in US in Samsung battle
- Sharon Osbourne writes open letter to estranged brother on Facebook
- State Supreme Court hears arguments on Florida medical marijuana measure
- Teens arrested months after fatal car crash for allowing friend to drive drunk
- Black student California university admissions lag post race consideration ban
- Many in South Africa, across globe mourn the death of Nelson Mandela
- Study suggest ancient human inbreeding more widespread than believed
- Man advertises engagement ring on Craigslist worn by ‘Satan herself’