Child killed in hit-and-run accident
01/25/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Forth Worth – A 6-year-old boy was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver in Grand Prairie on Thursday. As reported by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, the child, John Raidy was crossing North Carrier Parkway at Holiday Hills Drive Thursday evening when the car hit him. The driver reportedly made a brief stop before leaving the scene.
The child, who was stated to have been crossing the street with his mother and sister when the accident occurred, was taken to Arlington Memorial Hospital and died there.
Police are now searching for the driver, and asking for help from the public. The car is described in the report by witnesses as being a “newer model black or dark blue 4-door hatchback or small SUV with headlights and taillights that wrap around the corners of the vehicle,” according to Police.
Anyone who has information related to the incident is asked to call the Grand Prairie police traffic division at 972-237-8790.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Texas legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Mayor arrested on drug cartel extortion charges
- Former priest convicted in sex abuse case
- White supremacist charged in shooting deaths at Jewish community sites
- North Dakota abortion law overturned by federal judge
- US Airways investigates pornographic tweet sent after customer complaint
- Woman arrested after police attempt to return $50
- Mystery of 1971 disappearance of teens solved
- Phoenix woman ordered jailed over Clinton shoe throwing incident
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court