Child killed in hit-and-run accident
01/25/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Forth Worth – A 6-year-old boy was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver in Grand Prairie on Thursday. As reported by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, the child, John Raidy was crossing North Carrier Parkway at Holiday Hills Drive Thursday evening when the car hit him. The driver reportedly made a brief stop before leaving the scene.
The child, who was stated to have been crossing the street with his mother and sister when the accident occurred, was taken to Arlington Memorial Hospital and died there.
Police are now searching for the driver, and asking for help from the public. The car is described in the report by witnesses as being a “newer model black or dark blue 4-door hatchback or small SUV with headlights and taillights that wrap around the corners of the vehicle,” according to Police.
Anyone who has information related to the incident is asked to call the Grand Prairie police traffic division at 972-237-8790.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Texas legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Bill O’Reilly calls exaggerated report claims ‘smear campaign’
- Texas immigration attorney arrested for visa application forgery
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ star to receive award after comments about LBGT community
- Kanye West seeks “Steve Jobs of Gap” status
- Vanilla Ice accused of burglary of renovated home
- Hiker found frozen to death in New Hampshire
- Niagara Falls even bigger attraction frozen
- Lawsuit filed by Food Network show host over Contessa Chef Inspired foods
- Model Katherine Webb speaks out about issues with online bullying
- Anne Boleyn portraits inaccurate?