Man, 93, charged in stabbing death of his 95-year-old wife
01/23/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Kansas City, Missouri – A 93-year-old man has been charged in the stabbing death of his 95-year-old wife. As reported by Reuters, Harry Irwin was charged with second-degree murder after purportedly stabbing his wife to death and then slitting his own wrists and stabbing himself in the chest.
As noted in the report, police say Irwin stated while being taken to the hospital, “Yes, I killed her then killed myself. Why am I awake?”
Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker is quoted in the report as stating of the case, “Given the facts, a murder charge was warranted… No victim deserves someone else deciding when they will die.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Missouri legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Michelle Bachman: Gay community has ‘intimidated politicians’
- House cat traps family in bedroom during rampage
- Joran van der Sloot extradition to U.S. planned for 2038
- Judge rules Texas man can be tried for childhood attack
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce
- Sarah Palin on 2016 Presidential Run: ‘Never Say Never’
- American, JetBlue ticketing agreement to end
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.