Tractor-Trailer, Vehicle Crash on NJ Turnpike Injures 3
01/23/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Oldmans Township, NJ — Three people were injured when a tractor-trailer and a vehicle collided on the New Jersey Turnpike on Friday, January 18, 2013. The automobile accident occurred at approximately 3:35 p.m. near mile marker 8, NJ.com reports.
A Nissan Altima driven by a Hackensack female was reportedly headed northbound when she allegedly ran off the road and hit the center median. The vehicle then apparently entered the roadway again in front of the tractor-trailer, which caused the Nissan to become trapped underneath the semi.
Responding emergency crews rushed three people to Crozier Medical Center by ambulance for medical treatment.
The identities of those involved in the wreck have been withheld at this time.
It is unknown why the Nissan initially ran off the road at this time. Investigations are underway.
Auburn Volunteer Fire Co., Gloucester County ambulances, Life Support 5, Life Support 1, Life Support 100, and Carneys Point Fire Dept. and Rescue Squad all responded to the scene.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules on FLSA Matter
- San Francisco California Consumer Protection Lawyer Discusses Airbag Recalls
- Sexual Harassment and the Office Holiday Party
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
- Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured