Tractor-Trailer, Vehicle Crash on NJ Turnpike Injures 3
01/23/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Oldmans Township, NJ — Three people were injured when a tractor-trailer and a vehicle collided on the New Jersey Turnpike on Friday, January 18, 2013. The automobile accident occurred at approximately 3:35 p.m. near mile marker 8, NJ.com reports.
A Nissan Altima driven by a Hackensack female was reportedly headed northbound when she allegedly ran off the road and hit the center median. The vehicle then apparently entered the roadway again in front of the tractor-trailer, which caused the Nissan to become trapped underneath the semi.
Responding emergency crews rushed three people to Crozier Medical Center by ambulance for medical treatment.
The identities of those involved in the wreck have been withheld at this time.
It is unknown why the Nissan initially ran off the road at this time. Investigations are underway.
Auburn Volunteer Fire Co., Gloucester County ambulances, Life Support 5, Life Support 1, Life Support 100, and Carneys Point Fire Dept. and Rescue Squad all responded to the scene.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Driver crashes into L.A. Times building, becomes injured
- Former NFL player convicted of murder
- Lamborghini and Ferrari crash in Beijing
- Indiana HIV outbreak passes 100 confirmed cases
- Suicide note of transgender teen gets attention of White House
- Justice Department announces charges against former e-commerce executive
- Rob Kardashian to write tell all about family?
- Kelsey Grammer speaks out about guilt since sister’s murder
- Florida sheriff stands by decision to charge teen in school hacking prank
- Tori Spelling severely burned at restaurant in LA