CPSC, Hy Cite Recalls 1.7M Pots and Pans Over Burn and Fire Hazards
01/23/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, NY — Hy Cite Enterprises LLC and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) have announced a voluntary product recall on January 17, 2013, involving 1.7 million Royal Prestige 9-Ply Thermal Wall Cookware, the CPSC reported.
The cookware was recalled after discovering that it can collapse, crimp or severely deform when exposed to heat, which poses a burn and fire hazard to consumers.
The CPSC reported that this recall involves stainless steel 9-ply “Thermal Wall” pans sold under the “Royal Prestige” brand name. The products were sold individually and in sets. The following cookware is included in this recall:
• 1.5 qt. saucepan
• 2 qt. saucepan
• 3 qt. Dutch oven
• 4 qt. Dutch oven
• 6 qt. Dutch oven
• 8 qt. Dutch oven
• 8″ skillet
• 10.5″ skillet
• 10″ paella pan
• 14″ paella pan
Consumers are advised to contact Hy Cite for instruction for sending the cookware to the firm for repair. All damaged pots and pans will be replaced.
For more information concerning the product recall, consumers can contact Hy Cite Enterprises at (800) 609-9577 from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT on Fridays, and 8 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. CT on Saturdays or at www.royalprestige.com or www.hycite.com and go to the Recall Information link.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell Wants You to Know About Diabetes Risk and Lipitor
- Ron Bell is Concerned About Yaz Birth Control and Cardiac Risk
- U.S. Customs May Be Ramping Up U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Verifications
- What do you do if you get in an accident? Ron Bell has your back.
- First Hispanic-American to receive the FBA’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- EU Shrinks Tax on Made in U.S. Jeans
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin