Man accused of choking girlfriend with hair
01/08/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Portland, Oregon – A man was arrested after he allegedly choked his girlfriend with his dreadlocks. As reported by KPTV, the man, Caleb Grotberg, 32, is facing charges of assault, strangulation, menacing, and kidnapping in connection with the incident Monday.
Officers reportedly responded to a domestic assault call at around 2:30 a.m. The victim was subsequently treated at a Portland hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Neighbor Ric Leonetti is quoted in the report as stating in reaction to the allegations involved in the alleged attack, “It’s sickening that someone could have such anger in them, strangling with their own hair? I mean strangulation period, you have a lot of anger, but it’s shocking that someone like that would be on our street.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Oregon legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California
- Nevada trucking company may be liable for millions in crash
- Idaho crash triggered after driver’s armpit hair burned
- Ferguson protestors seek removal of prosecutor investigating shooting
- New debate over history books in Texas classrooms
- Singer’s bodyguard accused of beating up cadet
- Tony Stewart case to be referred to grand jury
- Microsoft announces Mojang acquisition plans
- Louisiana Senator says “sloppy bookkeeping” caused travel expense mistakes
- New rules issued for reporting workplace deaths