Man accused of choking girlfriend with hair
01/08/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Portland, Oregon – A man was arrested after he allegedly choked his girlfriend with his dreadlocks. As reported by KPTV, the man, Caleb Grotberg, 32, is facing charges of assault, strangulation, menacing, and kidnapping in connection with the incident Monday.
Officers reportedly responded to a domestic assault call at around 2:30 a.m. The victim was subsequently treated at a Portland hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Neighbor Ric Leonetti is quoted in the report as stating in reaction to the allegations involved in the alleged attack, “It’s sickening that someone could have such anger in them, strangling with their own hair? I mean strangulation period, you have a lot of anger, but it’s shocking that someone like that would be on our street.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Oregon legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce
- Sarah Palin on 2016 Presidential Run: ‘Never Say Never’
- American, JetBlue ticketing agreement to end
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns