Man accused of choking girlfriend with hair
01/08/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Portland, Oregon – A man was arrested after he allegedly choked his girlfriend with his dreadlocks. As reported by KPTV, the man, Caleb Grotberg, 32, is facing charges of assault, strangulation, menacing, and kidnapping in connection with the incident Monday.
Officers reportedly responded to a domestic assault call at around 2:30 a.m. The victim was subsequently treated at a Portland hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Neighbor Ric Leonetti is quoted in the report as stating in reaction to the allegations involved in the alleged attack, “It’s sickening that someone could have such anger in them, strangling with their own hair? I mean strangulation period, you have a lot of anger, but it’s shocking that someone like that would be on our street.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Oregon legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash
- Supreme Court rules pregnancy discrimination case can proceed
- Driver was recording video prior to crash that injured three teens
- 150 people killed in plane crash in French Alps
- Starbucks developing new media company with ‘social impact content’ focus
- Google names Ruth Porat new CFO
- Angelina Jolie undergoes more preventative surgery after double mastectomy
- Bethenny Frankel ex “exploring legal options” after interview
- David Crosby involved in pedestrian car crash in California
- Lawsuit filed against Twitter alleging gender discrimination