Man accused of choking girlfriend with hair
01/08/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Portland, Oregon – A man was arrested after he allegedly choked his girlfriend with his dreadlocks. As reported by KPTV, the man, Caleb Grotberg, 32, is facing charges of assault, strangulation, menacing, and kidnapping in connection with the incident Monday.
Officers reportedly responded to a domestic assault call at around 2:30 a.m. The victim was subsequently treated at a Portland hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Neighbor Ric Leonetti is quoted in the report as stating in reaction to the allegations involved in the alleged attack, “It’s sickening that someone could have such anger in them, strangling with their own hair? I mean strangulation period, you have a lot of anger, but it’s shocking that someone like that would be on our street.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Oregon legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Bose files suit against Beats over patents
- Sony agrees to preliminary settlement in class action case
- Fruit sold at Trader Joe’s, Costco, Ralphs recalled over Listeria scare
- Gunman opens fire in Delaware hospital
- Teen has record number of teeth removed
- Lawyers say Arizona inmate gasped during botched execution
- Grammy winning singer’s son granted damages in privacy case
- Man offers insurance money to absolve damages in boat crash
- Oregon highway worker killed in accident
- Witness testifies debt may force Sterling to sell team