Man accused of choking girlfriend with hair
01/08/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Portland, Oregon – A man was arrested after he allegedly choked his girlfriend with his dreadlocks. As reported by KPTV, the man, Caleb Grotberg, 32, is facing charges of assault, strangulation, menacing, and kidnapping in connection with the incident Monday.
Officers reportedly responded to a domestic assault call at around 2:30 a.m. The victim was subsequently treated at a Portland hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Neighbor Ric Leonetti is quoted in the report as stating in reaction to the allegations involved in the alleged attack, “It’s sickening that someone could have such anger in them, strangling with their own hair? I mean strangulation period, you have a lot of anger, but it’s shocking that someone like that would be on our street.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Oregon legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Yellowstone sites closed after hot spot melts road
- Judge allows tenant additional time at ‘Real Housewives’ couples’ home
- Gay marriage approved by judge in Florida Keys
- Meningitis victims questioned in FBI probe
- Approval given to hire 100 workers for Georgia child safety case investigations
- KKK uses candy filled goodie bags to recruit new members
- Fifth Circuit Rules on FLSA Matter
- Five men indicted in Pakistan ‘honor killing’
- Pilot program developed for student led schools
- High Profile 18 Wheeler Collision Results in Lawsuit