CPSC: Artificial Christmas Trees by Bethlehem Lights Recalled for Fire Risks
01/07/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, NY — The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and Bethlehem Lights have voluntarily recalled about 15,500 artificially lit Christmas trees for fire hazards that the defective product poses to consumers. The product recall was issued on Dec. 26th by the CPSC.
The Christmas trees were recalled after discovering that the tree base can overheat, which poses a fire hazard to consumers.
“This recall involves the 6.5 foot and 7.5 foot Ready Shape Scottsdale Tree with Never Fail Lights. Model numbers H191953 and H191954 are included in this recall. The model number is on a label on the tree base and on the QVC box. “Bethlehem Lights” is on the box and the instruction sheets,” the CPSC reported.
Consumers are advised to contact QVC to receive a full refund. All known customers are being contacted directly.
For more information concerning the product recall, consumers can contact GKI Bethlehem Lights at (800) 248-1434, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or online at www.gkilights.com, clicking on “Resources” and then click on “Recall Notice.”
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
- Oodle Swings by Landscape Structures Recalled; 9 Reported Injuries
- CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
- NY State Trooper Killed in Semi Truck Crash on Thruway
- 30-Car Pile-Up on Gowanus Expressway Injures 8 In Brooklyn
- Yankee Candle Recalls Pine Berry Candle Ring for Fire Hazards
- Using a Pessary to Relieve Pelvic Organ Prolapse Symptoms