Homicide Detectives Investigate Industrial Accident at Coram Business
01/03/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Coram, NY — Investigations are underway into an industrial accident that left an employee dead at Premium Mulch & Materials in Coram. The fatal workplace accident occurred on Dec. 14, at the business located at 482 Mill Road around 3:19 p.m., reports the Examiner.
According to Suffolk Police, Steve Siliato was driving a payloader at the facility when he was alerted by a co-worker that she had hit another worker.
Silito reportedly stopped the machinery and called 911.
A responding physician assistant from the Office of the Suffolk County Medical Examiner pronounced 25-year-old Daniel Sturgis dead at the scene.
Homicide detectives and the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are investigating the deadly industrial accident.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Four die in Sacramento wrong-way crash
- Oklahoma high court sides with Continental CEO in divorce settlement case
- Federal judge oks jury trials for BP oil spill medical lawsuits
- Houston Car Accident Prevention Tips from Houston car accident lawyers
- Son of Republican presidential candidate cited in alleged alcohol related crash
- Selling Your Business . . . and Sticking Around
- Cardiologist accused of attempting to have rival doctor killed
- Former Daimler worker files lawsuit alleging discrimination
- Twitter Accused of Gender Bias in Discrimination Lawsuit
- Senator calls extended Gulf oil leak ‘unacceptable’