Homicide Detectives Investigate Industrial Accident at Coram Business
01/03/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Coram, NY — Investigations are underway into an industrial accident that left an employee dead at Premium Mulch & Materials in Coram. The fatal workplace accident occurred on Dec. 14, at the business located at 482 Mill Road around 3:19 p.m., reports the Examiner.
According to Suffolk Police, Steve Siliato was driving a payloader at the facility when he was alerted by a co-worker that she had hit another worker.
Silito reportedly stopped the machinery and called 911.
A responding physician assistant from the Office of the Suffolk County Medical Examiner pronounced 25-year-old Daniel Sturgis dead at the scene.
Homicide detectives and the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are investigating the deadly industrial accident.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Injured Workers Suffer As ‘Reforms’ Limit Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- On Tort Reform, It’s Time to Declare Victory and Withdraw
- As a Lawyer Ted Cruz Defended Huge Jury Awards. As a Politician He Opposed Them
- The Demolition of Workers’ Comp
- LA Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer Scott Glovsky Receives California Lawyer Award
- Mugshot Removal: States Laws Making It Harder To Bail Out Of Google
- Dallas Non-Compete Lawyer: Three Critical (Mis)Assumptions
- New Year, New Look at Old Policies and Procedures
- What every lawyer should know about Conversion Rate Optimization
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules on FLSA Matter