Homicide Detectives Investigate Industrial Accident at Coram Business
01/03/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Coram, NY — Investigations are underway into an industrial accident that left an employee dead at Premium Mulch & Materials in Coram. The fatal workplace accident occurred on Dec. 14, at the business located at 482 Mill Road around 3:19 p.m., reports the Examiner.
According to Suffolk Police, Steve Siliato was driving a payloader at the facility when he was alerted by a co-worker that she had hit another worker.
Silito reportedly stopped the machinery and called 911.
A responding physician assistant from the Office of the Suffolk County Medical Examiner pronounced 25-year-old Daniel Sturgis dead at the scene.
Homicide detectives and the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are investigating the deadly industrial accident.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell Wants You to Know About Diabetes Risk and Lipitor
- Ron Bell is Concerned About Yaz Birth Control and Cardiac Risk
- U.S. Customs May Be Ramping Up U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Verifications
- What do you do if you get in an accident? Ron Bell has your back.
- First Hispanic-American to receive the FBA’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- EU Shrinks Tax on Made in U.S. Jeans
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin