Homicide Detectives Investigate Industrial Accident at Coram Business
01/03/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Coram, NY — Investigations are underway into an industrial accident that left an employee dead at Premium Mulch & Materials in Coram. The fatal workplace accident occurred on Dec. 14, at the business located at 482 Mill Road around 3:19 p.m., reports the Examiner.
According to Suffolk Police, Steve Siliato was driving a payloader at the facility when he was alerted by a co-worker that she had hit another worker.
Silito reportedly stopped the machinery and called 911.
A responding physician assistant from the Office of the Suffolk County Medical Examiner pronounced 25-year-old Daniel Sturgis dead at the scene.
Homicide detectives and the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are investigating the deadly industrial accident.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Women With Mesh Are Getting Dumped
- Clinitron Bed Management For Flap Patients Is The Standard Of Care
- New attorney joins Castellanos & Gierbolini Law Firm in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Post-Traumatic Headaches-More Common in Mild TBI
- Florida Government Contract Law Firm Upgrades Website
- Second Accident on Newburgh-Beacon Bridge Injures Worker; Shuts Down Work
- NY Teen Headed To Prom Killed In Crash With Semi-Truck
- 23 Students Sent To The Hospital Following School Bus Crash in Flemington
- Botox In Brain Injury: Management of Foot Deformity
- Requesting Reconsideration for a Disability Claim That’s Been Denied