‘Teen Mom 2’ star leaves husband after 26-day marriage
12/31/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
US – “Teen Mom 2” star Jenelle Evans has reportedly left her 26-day marriage. As reported by Today, the reality star and new husband Courtland Rogers have reportedly parted ways after the brief marriage and announced their breakup on Twitter.
Rogers is quoted as posting on the social networking website, “So I just got broke up with because of talkin to my lil girl on the phone last night, finally getting to (hear) her tell me she loves dada! Wow.”
Rogers is further quoted as tweeting in a later post, “Jenelle said she was gonna make up charges saying I beat her, and i never did, so that just made me say (expletive) jenelle for good.”
Evans, who has been in the spotlight for multiple legal issues, reportedly also made tweets in reference to their breakup following the posts.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in US divorce law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash
- Driver follows GPS off of bridge, wife dies in crash
- Arizona governor signs law blocking Obamacare abortion coverage