‘Teen Mom 2’ star leaves husband after 26-day marriage
12/31/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
US – “Teen Mom 2” star Jenelle Evans has reportedly left her 26-day marriage. As reported by Today, the reality star and new husband Courtland Rogers have reportedly parted ways after the brief marriage and announced their breakup on Twitter.
Rogers is quoted as posting on the social networking website, “So I just got broke up with because of talkin to my lil girl on the phone last night, finally getting to (hear) her tell me she loves dada! Wow.”
Rogers is further quoted as tweeting in a later post, “Jenelle said she was gonna make up charges saying I beat her, and i never did, so that just made me say (expletive) jenelle for good.”
Evans, who has been in the spotlight for multiple legal issues, reportedly also made tweets in reference to their breakup following the posts.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in US divorce law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Child accidently shoots instructor in head at shooting range
- Bill and Melinda Gates offer $1 million to gun control coalition
- Square introduces update that allows people to text money
- Netflix petitions against Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger
- Actor apologizes for arrest of son
- Study suggests weight loss more difficult for poor
- Navy nurse sent back to U.S. after refusing to force-feed hunger strikers
- Former Virginia governor to provide additional testimony in corruption trial
- Trial opens for woman accused of kidnapping, assaulting child
- Rick Perry adds sixth attorney to legal team