‘Teen Mom 2’ star leaves husband after 26-day marriage
12/31/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
US – “Teen Mom 2” star Jenelle Evans has reportedly left her 26-day marriage. As reported by Today, the reality star and new husband Courtland Rogers have reportedly parted ways after the brief marriage and announced their breakup on Twitter.
Rogers is quoted as posting on the social networking website, “So I just got broke up with because of talkin to my lil girl on the phone last night, finally getting to (hear) her tell me she loves dada! Wow.”
Rogers is further quoted as tweeting in a later post, “Jenelle said she was gonna make up charges saying I beat her, and i never did, so that just made me say (expletive) jenelle for good.”
Evans, who has been in the spotlight for multiple legal issues, reportedly also made tweets in reference to their breakup following the posts.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in US divorce law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Starbucks developing new media company with ‘social impact content’ focus
- Google names Ruth Porat new CFO
- Angelina Jolie undergoes more preventative surgery after double mastectomy
- Bethenny Frankel ex “exploring legal options” after interview
- David Crosby involved in pedestrian car crash in California
- Lawsuit filed against Twitter alleging gender discrimination
- Holly Madison details emotional struggle while at Playboy mansion in memoir
- Lara Spencer to divorce husband after 15 years
- Florida counties seek to raise awareness about Craigslist crimes
- ‘One Direction’ member quits tour amid scandal