‘Teen Mom 2’ star leaves husband after 26-day marriage
12/31/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
US – “Teen Mom 2” star Jenelle Evans has reportedly left her 26-day marriage. As reported by Today, the reality star and new husband Courtland Rogers have reportedly parted ways after the brief marriage and announced their breakup on Twitter.
Rogers is quoted as posting on the social networking website, “So I just got broke up with because of talkin to my lil girl on the phone last night, finally getting to (hear) her tell me she loves dada! Wow.”
Rogers is further quoted as tweeting in a later post, “Jenelle said she was gonna make up charges saying I beat her, and i never did, so that just made me say (expletive) jenelle for good.”
Evans, who has been in the spotlight for multiple legal issues, reportedly also made tweets in reference to their breakup following the posts.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in US divorce law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actress breaks down discussing parents’ deportation in interview
- Sister of Sharon Tate calls Charles Manson wedding ‘insane’
- Don Lemon offers apology to Cosby rape accuser
- Dean McDermott claims relationship with Spelling improving
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss