Missing Pakistani policemen found shot to death
12/31/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Peshawar, Pakistan – Twenty-one missing Pakistani policemen were found shot to death on Sunday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the Taliban is believed to have kidnapped the men prior to their deaths.
The bodies of the men were reportedly found in the Jabai area of Frontier Region Peshawar, after one of the 23 policemen reported to have gone missing on Thursday escaped and notified authorities. One of the area’s top officials, Naveed Akbar Khan, also stated another policeman had been found with serious injuries.
The men’s disappearances occurred after an attack on two posts in Frontier Region Peshawar. No group has yet reportedly claimed to have been involved in the attack.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash
- Driver follows GPS off of bridge, wife dies in crash