Missing Pakistani policemen found shot to death
12/31/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Peshawar, Pakistan – Twenty-one missing Pakistani policemen were found shot to death on Sunday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the Taliban is believed to have kidnapped the men prior to their deaths.
The bodies of the men were reportedly found in the Jabai area of Frontier Region Peshawar, after one of the 23 policemen reported to have gone missing on Thursday escaped and notified authorities. One of the area’s top officials, Naveed Akbar Khan, also stated another policeman had been found with serious injuries.
The men’s disappearances occurred after an attack on two posts in Frontier Region Peshawar. No group has yet reportedly claimed to have been involved in the attack.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- ‘Modern Family’ actress dies at 55
- Padma Lakshmi splits from Richard Gere after months of dating
- Novelist apologizes for controversial remarks
- Ebola patient’s boyfriend, dog placed in isolation
- Atheist jailed for parole violation wins settlement over religious objections
- City of Houston demands sermons from pastors
- Second nurse from Texas hospital found to have Ebola
- Investigation shows increase in traffic fatalities amid Texas fracking explosion
- Hospital nurses say no Ebola protocol in place where nurse contracted virus
- State throws out elementary school’s test results