Missing Pakistani policemen found shot to death
12/31/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Peshawar, Pakistan – Twenty-one missing Pakistani policemen were found shot to death on Sunday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the Taliban is believed to have kidnapped the men prior to their deaths.
The bodies of the men were reportedly found in the Jabai area of Frontier Region Peshawar, after one of the 23 policemen reported to have gone missing on Thursday escaped and notified authorities. One of the area’s top officials, Naveed Akbar Khan, also stated another policeman had been found with serious injuries.
The men’s disappearances occurred after an attack on two posts in Frontier Region Peshawar. No group has yet reportedly claimed to have been involved in the attack.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Body of missing pregnant woman found in car
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her