Missing Pakistani policemen found shot to death
12/31/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Peshawar, Pakistan – Twenty-one missing Pakistani policemen were found shot to death on Sunday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the Taliban is believed to have kidnapped the men prior to their deaths.
The bodies of the men were reportedly found in the Jabai area of Frontier Region Peshawar, after one of the 23 policemen reported to have gone missing on Thursday escaped and notified authorities. One of the area’s top officials, Naveed Akbar Khan, also stated another policeman had been found with serious injuries.
The men’s disappearances occurred after an attack on two posts in Frontier Region Peshawar. No group has yet reportedly claimed to have been involved in the attack.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court
- IRS audit odds lowest since 1980s
- Man attempts to open door during flight, plane rerouted
- Ex-wife of congressman accuses him of violating divorce terms
- Family of ‘affluenza’ teen won’t pay full cost of court-ordered treatment
- Target in Pennsylvania school stabbing rampage unknown
- Ethics complaint filed by outdoors enthusiasts over bill changes
- Families sue Disney over access ride policy for disabled
- Reward offered by PG&E in Silicon Valley power grid attack