Missing Pakistani policemen found shot to death
12/31/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Peshawar, Pakistan – Twenty-one missing Pakistani policemen were found shot to death on Sunday. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the Taliban is believed to have kidnapped the men prior to their deaths.
The bodies of the men were reportedly found in the Jabai area of Frontier Region Peshawar, after one of the 23 policemen reported to have gone missing on Thursday escaped and notified authorities. One of the area’s top officials, Naveed Akbar Khan, also stated another policeman had been found with serious injuries.
The men’s disappearances occurred after an attack on two posts in Frontier Region Peshawar. No group has yet reportedly claimed to have been involved in the attack.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Man nearly killed while filming crash on New Jersey turnpike
- Michael Douglas given Genesis Prize Foundation honor
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized after being found unresponsive
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters
- Widow of deceased boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston speaks out after interview
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage
- Kim Kardashian app falls below projected revenue mark
- Facebook “hot Snapchat” hoax latest in series of scams