New Jersey police station shooting leaves three injured
12/28/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Gloucester Twp, NJ – Three officers were injured Friday in a New Jersey police station shooting. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the shooting occurred Friday morning at the Gloucester Township police headquarters after a man accused of stalking his former girlfriend overpowered an officer and opened gunfire after taking her gun.
The man, Eddie Jones III, 39, of Willingboro, also shot two other officers in the incident, and was subsequently killed by police.
The three officers injured in the incident are reportedly expected to recover.
Mayor David Mayer is quoted by the AP as stating of the shooting, “This morning, the reality of a cruel world fell upon our doorstep… We thank God our officers are expected to fully recover.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Jersey legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Pilot in fatal plane crash may have fake license, Russian investigators say
- Jennifer Lopez files for legal name change in divorce
- Apple spends more than $60 million on attorneys in US in Samsung battle
- Sharon Osbourne writes open letter to estranged brother on Facebook
- State Supreme Court hears arguments on Florida medical marijuana measure
- Teens arrested months after fatal car crash for allowing friend to drive drunk
- Black student California university admissions lag post race consideration ban
- Many in South Africa, across globe mourn the death of Nelson Mandela
- Study suggest ancient human inbreeding more widespread than believed
- Man advertises engagement ring on Craigslist worn by ‘Satan herself’