New Jersey police station shooting leaves three injured
12/28/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Gloucester Twp, NJ – Three officers were injured Friday in a New Jersey police station shooting. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the shooting occurred Friday morning at the Gloucester Township police headquarters after a man accused of stalking his former girlfriend overpowered an officer and opened gunfire after taking her gun.
The man, Eddie Jones III, 39, of Willingboro, also shot two other officers in the incident, and was subsequently killed by police.
The three officers injured in the incident are reportedly expected to recover.
Mayor David Mayer is quoted by the AP as stating of the shooting, “This morning, the reality of a cruel world fell upon our doorstep… We thank God our officers are expected to fully recover.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Jersey legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Sanctions against Putin possible over Ukraine crisis
- Minnesota man on trial for teens’ deaths linked to break in
- Mother pleads guilty after drug overdose in McDonald’s play area
- Complaints over Michelle Obama graduation speech
- Woman sues over being denied ‘8THEIST’ license plate
- AMR effort to terminate retiree benefits blocked
- Crying child suffocated over video game
- Massachusetts teacher not punished for thrown chair
- Wyoming student jumps to death after eating marijuana cookie
- Inmate released from jail days before scheduled life saving cancer surgery