New Jersey police station shooting leaves three injured
12/28/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Gloucester Twp, NJ – Three officers were injured Friday in a New Jersey police station shooting. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the shooting occurred Friday morning at the Gloucester Township police headquarters after a man accused of stalking his former girlfriend overpowered an officer and opened gunfire after taking her gun.
The man, Eddie Jones III, 39, of Willingboro, also shot two other officers in the incident, and was subsequently killed by police.
The three officers injured in the incident are reportedly expected to recover.
Mayor David Mayer is quoted by the AP as stating of the shooting, “This morning, the reality of a cruel world fell upon our doorstep… We thank God our officers are expected to fully recover.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Jersey legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’
- Leah Remini gets temporary gig as new co-host of ‘Dancing’
- Man sends probation officer text to buy drugs
- Woman cuts roommates nose off