New Jersey police station shooting leaves three injured
12/28/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Gloucester Twp, NJ – Three officers were injured Friday in a New Jersey police station shooting. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the shooting occurred Friday morning at the Gloucester Township police headquarters after a man accused of stalking his former girlfriend overpowered an officer and opened gunfire after taking her gun.
The man, Eddie Jones III, 39, of Willingboro, also shot two other officers in the incident, and was subsequently killed by police.
The three officers injured in the incident are reportedly expected to recover.
Mayor David Mayer is quoted by the AP as stating of the shooting, “This morning, the reality of a cruel world fell upon our doorstep… We thank God our officers are expected to fully recover.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Jersey legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- US Airways investigates pornographic tweet sent after customer complaint
- Woman arrested after police attempt to return $50
- Mystery of 1971 disappearance of teens solved
- Phoenix woman ordered jailed over Clinton shoe throwing incident
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court
- IRS audit odds lowest since 1980s
- Man attempts to open door during flight, plane rerouted
- Ex-wife of congressman accuses him of violating divorce terms
- Family of ‘affluenza’ teen won’t pay full cost of court-ordered treatment