New Jersey police station shooting leaves three injured
12/28/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Gloucester Twp, NJ – Three officers were injured Friday in a New Jersey police station shooting. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the shooting occurred Friday morning at the Gloucester Township police headquarters after a man accused of stalking his former girlfriend overpowered an officer and opened gunfire after taking her gun.
The man, Eddie Jones III, 39, of Willingboro, also shot two other officers in the incident, and was subsequently killed by police.
The three officers injured in the incident are reportedly expected to recover.
Mayor David Mayer is quoted by the AP as stating of the shooting, “This morning, the reality of a cruel world fell upon our doorstep… We thank God our officers are expected to fully recover.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Jersey legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- LeAnn Rimes reality show axed from VH1
- Actress shocked by criticism after speaking about diversity
- Facebook impersonation lawsuit settled by Feds
- Most common password still ‘123456’
- Man charged in email, social media hack case
- Man nearly killed while filming crash on New Jersey turnpike
- Michael Douglas given Genesis Prize Foundation honor
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized after being found unresponsive
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters