Couple ordered to return adopted child to biological father
12/18/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Utah – A couple has been ordered to return their adopted daughter to her biological father. As reported ABC News, Utah couple Jared and Kristi Frei were ordered to return the 21-month-old child to her father, U.S. Army drill instructor Terry Achane, after the toddler’s mother purportedly gave her up without his knowledge or permission.
An attorney for the couple state they are planning to appeal the judge’s ruling, and is quoted by the news source as saying, “They believe the district court made some fundamental errors in its decision and they will raise those with the appropriate appellate court. Yes, they will appeal.”
Achane was stationed in South Carolina when the adoption occurred, and learned of his daughter’s birth and adoption weeks after she was born, according to his attorney.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Utah child custody news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Linkedin settles password link lawsuit
- Guy Fieri serves as officiate of free wedding for gay couples
- Supreme Court to hear Abercrombie ‘headscarf’ case
- Men pocket dial employer, revealing robbery
- Contesting the Right to Unemployment Benefits
- Bill O’Reilly calls exaggerated report claims ‘smear campaign’
- Texas immigration attorney arrested for visa application forgery
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ star to receive award after comments about LBGT community
- Kanye West seeks “Steve Jobs of Gap” status
- Vanilla Ice accused of burglary of renovated home