Couple ordered to return adopted child to biological father
12/18/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Utah – A couple has been ordered to return their adopted daughter to her biological father. As reported ABC News, Utah couple Jared and Kristi Frei were ordered to return the 21-month-old child to her father, U.S. Army drill instructor Terry Achane, after the toddler’s mother purportedly gave her up without his knowledge or permission.
An attorney for the couple state they are planning to appeal the judge’s ruling, and is quoted by the news source as saying, “They believe the district court made some fundamental errors in its decision and they will raise those with the appropriate appellate court. Yes, they will appeal.”
Achane was stationed in South Carolina when the adoption occurred, and learned of his daughter’s birth and adoption weeks after she was born, according to his attorney.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Utah child custody news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Most common password still ‘123456’
- Man charged in email, social media hack case
- Man nearly killed while filming crash on New Jersey turnpike
- Michael Douglas given Genesis Prize Foundation honor
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized after being found unresponsive
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters
- Widow of deceased boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston speaks out after interview
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage