CPSC: 50,000 Dream On Me Bath Seats Recalled for Drowning Hazards
12/14/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
South Plainfield, NJ — The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and Dream On Me Inc. have voluntarily recalled about 50,000 Dream On Me Bath Seats for drowning hazards that are posed to babies. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on Dec. 6, 2012.
The bath seats were recalled after discovering that they failed to meet federal safety standards, including requirements for stability. The bath seats can tip over, which poses a drowning risk to babies.
The recall includes all Dream On Me bath seats. The following product models and colors are included in the recall.
• Baby Bath Seat
o Model #: 251B, 251O, 251P, 251Y
o Color: Green with orange tray, orange with beige tray, or yellow with green tray.
• Ultra 2 in 1 Infant Bath Tub and Toddler Bath Seat
o Model #: 252B, 252P
o Color: Solid pink, blue or white body and a blue or pink bottom.
• Niagra Baby Bath Seat
o Model #: 253B, 253G, 253P, 253Y
o Color: White or blue body with a green, pink or orange insert.
Consumers are advised to contact Dream On Me to receive a free replacement bath tub.
For more information concerning the product recall, consumers can contact Dream On Me toll-free at (877) 201-4317 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at www.dreamonme.com and click on Recalls for more information.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Women With Mesh Are Getting Dumped
- Clinitron Bed Management For Flap Patients Is The Standard Of Care
- New attorney joins Castellanos & Gierbolini Law Firm in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Post-Traumatic Headaches-More Common in Mild TBI
- Florida Government Contract Law Firm Upgrades Website
- Second Accident on Newburgh-Beacon Bridge Injures Worker; Shuts Down Work
- NY Teen Headed To Prom Killed In Crash With Semi-Truck
- 23 Students Sent To The Hospital Following School Bus Crash in Flemington
- Botox In Brain Injury: Management of Foot Deformity
- Requesting Reconsideration for a Disability Claim That’s Been Denied