Singer dies in plane crash in Mexico
12/10/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Monterrey, Mexico – Mexican-American singer Jenni Rivera has died in a plane crash. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the 43-year-old singer, whose voice in addition to her frankness about her private life helped propel her to superstardom, was confirmed Monday to have died in a plane crash in northern Mexico on Sunday.
Rivera’s father, Pedro Rivera, is quoted by the AP as stating of the accident, “My son Lupillo told me that effectively it was Jenni’s plane that crashed and that everyone on board died… I believe my daughter’s body is unrecognizable.”
Rivera has reportedly sold more than 15 million records worldwide. The singer, who divorced her third husband in 2012, has five children and two grandchildren.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick