Singer dies in plane crash in Mexico
12/10/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Monterrey, Mexico – Mexican-American singer Jenni Rivera has died in a plane crash. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the 43-year-old singer, whose voice in addition to her frankness about her private life helped propel her to superstardom, was confirmed Monday to have died in a plane crash in northern Mexico on Sunday.
Rivera’s father, Pedro Rivera, is quoted by the AP as stating of the accident, “My son Lupillo told me that effectively it was Jenni’s plane that crashed and that everyone on board died… I believe my daughter’s body is unrecognizable.”
Rivera has reportedly sold more than 15 million records worldwide. The singer, who divorced her third husband in 2012, has five children and two grandchildren.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- ‘Modern Family’ actress dies at 55
- Padma Lakshmi splits from Richard Gere after months of dating
- Novelist apologizes for controversial remarks
- Ebola patient’s boyfriend, dog placed in isolation
- Atheist jailed for parole violation wins settlement over religious objections
- City of Houston demands sermons from pastors
- Second nurse from Texas hospital found to have Ebola
- Investigation shows increase in traffic fatalities amid Texas fracking explosion
- Hospital nurses say no Ebola protocol in place where nurse contracted virus
- State throws out elementary school’s test results