Singer dies in plane crash in Mexico
12/10/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Monterrey, Mexico – Mexican-American singer Jenni Rivera has died in a plane crash. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the 43-year-old singer, whose voice in addition to her frankness about her private life helped propel her to superstardom, was confirmed Monday to have died in a plane crash in northern Mexico on Sunday.
Rivera’s father, Pedro Rivera, is quoted by the AP as stating of the accident, “My son Lupillo told me that effectively it was Jenni’s plane that crashed and that everyone on board died… I believe my daughter’s body is unrecognizable.”
Rivera has reportedly sold more than 15 million records worldwide. The singer, who divorced her third husband in 2012, has five children and two grandchildren.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Oscar Pistorius receives 5-year prison sentence for girlfriend’s death
- Global warming linked to mass extinction millions of years ago, study says
- Ebola to make chocolate prices soar?
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages