Singer dies in plane crash in Mexico
12/10/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Monterrey, Mexico – Mexican-American singer Jenni Rivera has died in a plane crash. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the 43-year-old singer, whose voice in addition to her frankness about her private life helped propel her to superstardom, was confirmed Monday to have died in a plane crash in northern Mexico on Sunday.
Rivera’s father, Pedro Rivera, is quoted by the AP as stating of the accident, “My son Lupillo told me that effectively it was Jenni’s plane that crashed and that everyone on board died… I believe my daughter’s body is unrecognizable.”
Rivera has reportedly sold more than 15 million records worldwide. The singer, who divorced her third husband in 2012, has five children and two grandchildren.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Michelle Bachman: Gay community has ‘intimidated politicians’
- House cat traps family in bedroom during rampage
- Joran van der Sloot extradition to U.S. planned for 2038
- Judge rules Texas man can be tried for childhood attack
- Man convicted in multiple killings awarded $500,000 in lawsuit
- Study finds surprising top predictor of divorce
- Sarah Palin on 2016 Presidential Run: ‘Never Say Never’
- American, JetBlue ticketing agreement to end
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.