Singer dies in plane crash in Mexico
12/10/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Monterrey, Mexico – Mexican-American singer Jenni Rivera has died in a plane crash. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the 43-year-old singer, whose voice in addition to her frankness about her private life helped propel her to superstardom, was confirmed Monday to have died in a plane crash in northern Mexico on Sunday.
Rivera’s father, Pedro Rivera, is quoted by the AP as stating of the accident, “My son Lupillo told me that effectively it was Jenni’s plane that crashed and that everyone on board died… I believe my daughter’s body is unrecognizable.”
Rivera has reportedly sold more than 15 million records worldwide. The singer, who divorced her third husband in 2012, has five children and two grandchildren.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world accident injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash