Man drives with traffic sign in head, gets pulled over
12/10/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
St. Augustine, Florida – A man who was driving around with a part of a traffic sign stuck in his head was pulled over by police. As reported by Fox 30 WAWS, the man, Leslie Richard Newton, 63, was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries following the incident.
As noted in the report, Newton hit a sign while driving in his Camaro on SR 16, and continued to drive following the accident before being pulled over.
No one else was reportedly injured in the incident. Alcohol is believed to have been a factor.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Dawn Nguyen sentenced to jail time over fatal shooting spree
- Woman commits suicide by throwing self into crocodile pond
- Lolo Jones first to be eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” current season
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California
- Nevada trucking company may be liable for millions in crash
- Idaho crash triggered after driver’s armpit hair burned
- Ferguson protestors seek removal of prosecutor investigating shooting
- New debate over history books in Texas classrooms
- Singer’s bodyguard accused of beating up cadet
- Tony Stewart case to be referred to grand jury