Man drives with traffic sign in head, gets pulled over
12/10/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
St. Augustine, Florida – A man who was driving around with a part of a traffic sign stuck in his head was pulled over by police. As reported by Fox 30 WAWS, the man, Leslie Richard Newton, 63, was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries following the incident.
As noted in the report, Newton hit a sign while driving in his Camaro on SR 16, and continued to drive following the accident before being pulled over.
No one else was reportedly injured in the incident. Alcohol is believed to have been a factor.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida personal injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Supreme Court votes to allow ‘pay-for-delay’ generic drug deal challenges
- Allen Iverson ex-wife claims he’s kidnapped their children
- Former NFL player released from prison
- California prison airborne fungus case being considered by judge
- Three left dead after violent Pico Rivera crash
- Media mogul Rupert Murdoch, wife to divorce
- Billy Ray Cyrus, wife split after 19 years of marriage
- Michael Jordan ordered to appear in court over lawsuit against grocer
- Employees applauded after Dunkin’ Donuts racist rant goes viral
- Judge rules Maricopa County sheriff violated Latinos rights