Man drives with traffic sign in head, gets pulled over
12/10/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
St. Augustine, Florida – A man who was driving around with a part of a traffic sign stuck in his head was pulled over by police. As reported by Fox 30 WAWS, the man, Leslie Richard Newton, 63, was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries following the incident.
As noted in the report, Newton hit a sign while driving in his Camaro on SR 16, and continued to drive following the accident before being pulled over.
No one else was reportedly injured in the incident. Alcohol is believed to have been a factor.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Navy nurse sent back to U.S. after refusing to force-feed hunger strikers
- Former Virginia governor to provide additional testimony in corruption trial
- Trial opens for woman accused of kidnapping, assaulting child
- Rick Perry adds sixth attorney to legal team
- Divorce announced for Elizabeth Vargas, husband amid rehab reports
- Nick Cannon confirms he and Mariah are separated
- Jodi Arias wins delay in penalty phase retrial
- Miley Cyrus concert gets banned over ‘morality’ issues
- Singer sued over concert ad artwork
- UPS Store affected by data breach