Man drives with traffic sign in head, gets pulled over
12/10/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
St. Augustine, Florida – A man who was driving around with a part of a traffic sign stuck in his head was pulled over by police. As reported by Fox 30 WAWS, the man, Leslie Richard Newton, 63, was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries following the incident.
As noted in the report, Newton hit a sign while driving in his Camaro on SR 16, and continued to drive following the accident before being pulled over.
No one else was reportedly injured in the incident. Alcohol is believed to have been a factor.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida personal injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Pilot in fatal plane crash may have fake license, Russian investigators say
- Jennifer Lopez files for legal name change in divorce
- Apple spends more than $60 million on attorneys in US in Samsung battle
- Sharon Osbourne writes open letter to estranged brother on Facebook
- State Supreme Court hears arguments on Florida medical marijuana measure
- Teens arrested months after fatal car crash for allowing friend to drive drunk
- Black student California university admissions lag post race consideration ban
- Many in South Africa, across globe mourn the death of Nelson Mandela
- Study suggest ancient human inbreeding more widespread than believed
- Man advertises engagement ring on Craigslist worn by ‘Satan herself’