Man drives with traffic sign in head, gets pulled over
12/10/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
St. Augustine, Florida – A man who was driving around with a part of a traffic sign stuck in his head was pulled over by police. As reported by Fox 30 WAWS, the man, Leslie Richard Newton, 63, was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries following the incident.
As noted in the report, Newton hit a sign while driving in his Camaro on SR 16, and continued to drive following the accident before being pulled over.
No one else was reportedly injured in the incident. Alcohol is believed to have been a factor.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida personal injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Inmate released from jail days before scheduled life saving cancer surgery
- Gigantic Jesus portrait drawn with chalk on church lot
- Mayor arrested on drug cartel extortion charges
- Former priest convicted in sex abuse case
- White supremacist charged in shooting deaths at Jewish community sites
- North Dakota abortion law overturned by federal judge
- US Airways investigates pornographic tweet sent after customer complaint
- Woman arrested after police attempt to return $50
- Mystery of 1971 disappearance of teens solved
- Phoenix woman ordered jailed over Clinton shoe throwing incident