Fire Hazard Recall: Home Depot Recalls Homer’s All-Purpose Bucket Mug
12/07/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, N.Y. — Home Depot and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) have voluntarily recalled about 3,700 Homer’s All-Purpose Bucket Mug for fire hazards. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on December 4, 2012.
The mugs were recalled because the silver-colored simulated bucket handle below the rim can spark when it is used in a microwave oven, which poses a fire hazards to consumers.
“The recalled product is an orange ceramic mug about 4.5 inches tall with a large vertical cup handle on the side. The mug has the words ‘The Home Depot,’ ‘Homer’s All-purpose Bucket’ and a cartoon character with a utility bucket on the front. A silver-colored simulated bucket handle is just below the rim. The date ‘2012’ and the words ‘© Mr. Christmas’ and ‘Made in China’ are on the underside of the mug,” the CPSC reported.
Consumers are advised to return the mug to a Home Depot store near you for a full refund.
For more information concerning the product recall, consumers can contact Home Depot; toll-free at (877) 527-0313, then select “Other Brands” at the prompt; from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or www.homedepot.com, then click on “Product Recalls.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Mugshot Removal: States Laws Making It Harder To Bail Out Of Google
- Dallas Non-Compete Lawyer: Three Critical (Mis)Assumptions
- New Year, New Look at Old Policies and Procedures
- What every lawyer should know about Conversion Rate Optimization
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules on FLSA Matter
- San Francisco California Consumer Protection Lawyer Discusses Airbag Recalls
- Sexual Harassment and the Office Holiday Party
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan