Fire Hazard Recall: Home Depot Recalls Homer’s All-Purpose Bucket Mug
12/07/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, N.Y. — Home Depot and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) have voluntarily recalled about 3,700 Homer’s All-Purpose Bucket Mug for fire hazards. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on December 4, 2012.
The mugs were recalled because the silver-colored simulated bucket handle below the rim can spark when it is used in a microwave oven, which poses a fire hazards to consumers.
“The recalled product is an orange ceramic mug about 4.5 inches tall with a large vertical cup handle on the side. The mug has the words ‘The Home Depot,’ ‘Homer’s All-purpose Bucket’ and a cartoon character with a utility bucket on the front. A silver-colored simulated bucket handle is just below the rim. The date ‘2012’ and the words ‘© Mr. Christmas’ and ‘Made in China’ are on the underside of the mug,” the CPSC reported.
Consumers are advised to return the mug to a Home Depot store near you for a full refund.
For more information concerning the product recall, consumers can contact Home Depot; toll-free at (877) 527-0313, then select “Other Brands” at the prompt; from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or www.homedepot.com, then click on “Product Recalls.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell Wants You to Know About Diabetes Risk and Lipitor
- Ron Bell is Concerned About Yaz Birth Control and Cardiac Risk
- U.S. Customs May Be Ramping Up U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Verifications
- What do you do if you get in an accident? Ron Bell has your back.
- First Hispanic-American to receive the FBA’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- EU Shrinks Tax on Made in U.S. Jeans
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin