Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association Conducts Winter Warmer Drive
12/07/2012 // Hartford, CT, USA // cttriallawyers // Neil Ferstand // (press release)
The Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association (“CTLA”) recently concluded its Winter Warmer Drive to benefit needy children under the custody or supervision of the Connecticut Department of Children and Families (“DCF”). Several CTLA attorneys represent Respondent parents and children in DCF proceedings. CTLA President, Michael Walsh noted, “CTLA recognizes that most of these children have been through multiple traumas throughout their young lives. As the weather changes, many families are struggling to get by and have to make difficult financial choices.”
CTLA’s Women’s Caucus spearheaded the donation drive and collected over $6,000.00 of new winter coats, hats, gloves, mittens and scarves, as well as some gently used items. As a result of the drive, CTLA was able to provide DCF with over 500 coats, snow suits, gloves and other outerwear. Walsh noted, “It is our hope that the Winter Warmer project will be of assistance to the young children and families that are beneficiaries of the donated clothing.”
Donor List – CTLA Women’s Caucus Winter Warmer Drive
Adelman, Hirsch and Connors
Advocates Law Firm/Ron Murphy
Pamela Cameron, Esq.
Caspar & DeToledo
Coles, Baldwin & Kaiser
Conway and Londegran
D’Amico, Griffin & Pettinicchi
David Cooney, Esq.
David Rosen & Associates
Donovan and Morello
Dzialo, Pickett and Allen, P.C.
Emmett and Glander
Garrison, Levin, Epstein, Richardson, Fitzgerald and Pirrotti
Jacobs and Dow
Jonathan Einhorn, Esq.
Kennedy, Johnson, D’Elia and Gillolly, LLC
Kenny, O’Keefe and Usseglio
Koskoff, Koskoff and Beider
Law Offices of Paul Brozdowski
Law Offices of Lewis Chimes
Law Offices of Jennifer M. Celentano, LLC
Law Offices of Jessica Meigher, PLLC
Leslie McPadden, Esq.
Lynch, Traub, Keefe and Errante
Moore, O’Brien, Yelenak & Foti
Moukawasher and Walsh
The Honorable Maureen Keegan
The Reardon Law Firm
RisCassi and Davis, P.C.
David Rosen and Associates, P.C.
Silver, Golub and Teitell
Skyers and Skyers, P.C.
The Mills Law Firm
Martha Triplett, Esq.
Andrea Truppa, Esq.
Ury & Moskow
Vincenzo Gallo, Esq.
Wofsey Rosen Kweskin &Kuriansky, P.C.
Winter Warmer Volunteers
Betty Ann Rogers
Victoria De Toledo
If you would like to learn more about the Winter Warmer Drive and other programs please contact CTLA at 860 522-4345.
Online Press Release Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 150 Trumbull Street,Hartford, CT 06103
Phone: 860 522-4345
Other News / Press Releases
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
- Oodle Swings by Landscape Structures Recalled; 9 Reported Injuries
- CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
- NY State Trooper Killed in Semi Truck Crash on Thruway
- 30-Car Pile-Up on Gowanus Expressway Injures 8 In Brooklyn
- Yankee Candle Recalls Pine Berry Candle Ring for Fire Hazards
- Is There Help for BP Response Workers Who Can’t Afford Needed Medical Care?