Montezuma School Bus Accident Kills 2
12/01/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Montezuma, NY — A school bus accident has led to the deaths of two people in central New York on Tuesday night, Nov. 20. The fatal automobile accident occurred on Route 9 in the town of Montezuma, reports the Wall Street Journal.
According to the Cayuga County Sheriff’s Office, Dawn Wilder-Smith, 43, of Port Byron, was driving north on Route 90 when she crossed into the path of a southbound Seneca Falls school bus. The car hit the side of the bus, before slamming into a southbound vehicle.
Responding emergency crews pronounced Wilder-Smith and a passenger in the southbound vehicle, Ann Eider, 53, of Clifton Springs, dead at the scene of the accident.
Eider’s husband was taken to Syracuse hospital in serious condition. Eider’s daughter was also hospitalized and is in good condition at this time.
One student on the school bus also suffered a minor injury in the wreck.
It is unknown at this time why Wilder-Smith’s vehicle hit the school bus.
Investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
- Oodle Swings by Landscape Structures Recalled; 9 Reported Injuries
- CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
- NY State Trooper Killed in Semi Truck Crash on Thruway
- 30-Car Pile-Up on Gowanus Expressway Injures 8 In Brooklyn
- Yankee Candle Recalls Pine Berry Candle Ring for Fire Hazards
- Using a Pessary to Relieve Pelvic Organ Prolapse Symptoms