Montezuma School Bus Accident Kills 2
12/01/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Montezuma, NY — A school bus accident has led to the deaths of two people in central New York on Tuesday night, Nov. 20. The fatal automobile accident occurred on Route 9 in the town of Montezuma, reports the Wall Street Journal.
According to the Cayuga County Sheriff’s Office, Dawn Wilder-Smith, 43, of Port Byron, was driving north on Route 90 when she crossed into the path of a southbound Seneca Falls school bus. The car hit the side of the bus, before slamming into a southbound vehicle.
Responding emergency crews pronounced Wilder-Smith and a passenger in the southbound vehicle, Ann Eider, 53, of Clifton Springs, dead at the scene of the accident.
Eider’s husband was taken to Syracuse hospital in serious condition. Eider’s daughter was also hospitalized and is in good condition at this time.
One student on the school bus also suffered a minor injury in the wreck.
It is unknown at this time why Wilder-Smith’s vehicle hit the school bus.
Investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
- Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured
- Loose Tractor-Trailer Rim Causes Accident on NJ Turnpike; 1 Seriously Injured
- Pile-Ups on Pennsylvania Turnpike Sends At Least 30 To Hospitals
- IKEA Junior Beds Recalled For Laceration Hazards By CPSC, Health Canada