Montezuma School Bus Accident Kills 2
12/01/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Montezuma, NY — A school bus accident has led to the deaths of two people in central New York on Tuesday night, Nov. 20. The fatal automobile accident occurred on Route 9 in the town of Montezuma, reports the Wall Street Journal.
According to the Cayuga County Sheriff’s Office, Dawn Wilder-Smith, 43, of Port Byron, was driving north on Route 90 when she crossed into the path of a southbound Seneca Falls school bus. The car hit the side of the bus, before slamming into a southbound vehicle.
Responding emergency crews pronounced Wilder-Smith and a passenger in the southbound vehicle, Ann Eider, 53, of Clifton Springs, dead at the scene of the accident.
Eider’s husband was taken to Syracuse hospital in serious condition. Eider’s daughter was also hospitalized and is in good condition at this time.
One student on the school bus also suffered a minor injury in the wreck.
It is unknown at this time why Wilder-Smith’s vehicle hit the school bus.
Investigations are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Driver crashes into L.A. Times building, becomes injured
- Former NFL player convicted of murder
- Lamborghini and Ferrari crash in Beijing
- Indiana HIV outbreak passes 100 confirmed cases
- Suicide note of transgender teen gets attention of White House
- Justice Department announces charges against former e-commerce executive
- Rob Kardashian to write tell all about family?
- Kelsey Grammer speaks out about guilt since sister’s murder
- Florida sheriff stands by decision to charge teen in school hacking prank
- Tori Spelling severely burned at restaurant in LA