Bus driver charged after bicycle accident death
11/29/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Dallas, Georgia – A charter bus driver has been charged in the death of a pastor killed in a bicycle accident. As reported by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, George Carroll, 77, faces charges of second degree vehicular homicide and following too closely after striking and killing Paulding County pastor, Andrew Pray, who was biking at the time of the accident.
Stan Bradley, chief of the Emerson Police Department, is quoted in the report as stating of the accident, “As they were traveling north, the statements indicate that the bus driver did not see him…It was a very tragic accident, by no means malicious.”
As noted in the report, Pray was the worship pastor at West Ridge Church in Dallas.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Georgia wrongful death news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Gay marriage approved by judge in Florida Keys
- Meningitis victims questioned in FBI probe
- Approval given to hire 100 workers for Georgia child safety case investigations
- KKK uses candy filled goodie bags to recruit new members
- Fifth Circuit Rules on FLSA Matter
- Five men indicted in Pakistan ‘honor killing’
- Pilot program developed for student led schools
- High Profile 18 Wheeler Collision Results in Lawsuit
- US court upholds University of Texas affirmative action plan
- Reporter suspended over on air racial comment