Bus driver charged after bicycle accident death
11/29/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Dallas, Georgia – A charter bus driver has been charged in the death of a pastor killed in a bicycle accident. As reported by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, George Carroll, 77, faces charges of second degree vehicular homicide and following too closely after striking and killing Paulding County pastor, Andrew Pray, who was biking at the time of the accident.
Stan Bradley, chief of the Emerson Police Department, is quoted in the report as stating of the accident, “As they were traveling north, the statements indicate that the bus driver did not see him…It was a very tragic accident, by no means malicious.”
As noted in the report, Pray was the worship pastor at West Ridge Church in Dallas.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Georgia wrongful death news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash
- Driver follows GPS off of bridge, wife dies in crash
- Arizona governor signs law blocking Obamacare abortion coverage