Bus driver charged after bicycle accident death
11/29/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Dallas, Georgia – A charter bus driver has been charged in the death of a pastor killed in a bicycle accident. As reported by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, George Carroll, 77, faces charges of second degree vehicular homicide and following too closely after striking and killing Paulding County pastor, Andrew Pray, who was biking at the time of the accident.
Stan Bradley, chief of the Emerson Police Department, is quoted in the report as stating of the accident, “As they were traveling north, the statements indicate that the bus driver did not see him…It was a very tragic accident, by no means malicious.”
As noted in the report, Pray was the worship pastor at West Ridge Church in Dallas.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Georgia wrongful death news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss
- Wrongly accused man files lawsuit against Nancy Grace
- Kendall Jenner announced as new Estée Lauder Spokesperson
- Bill Cosby rape accuser questions why no one listened before
- Texas woman pleads guilty after murder and kidnapping