Bus driver charged after bicycle accident death
11/29/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Dallas, Georgia – A charter bus driver has been charged in the death of a pastor killed in a bicycle accident. As reported by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, George Carroll, 77, faces charges of second degree vehicular homicide and following too closely after striking and killing Paulding County pastor, Andrew Pray, who was biking at the time of the accident.
Stan Bradley, chief of the Emerson Police Department, is quoted in the report as stating of the accident, “As they were traveling north, the statements indicate that the bus driver did not see him…It was a very tragic accident, by no means malicious.”
As noted in the report, Pray was the worship pastor at West Ridge Church in Dallas.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Georgia wrongful death news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actor admits to inappropriate conduct with minors
- Texas meteorologist shot in parking lot of news station
- Body of missing pregnant woman found in car
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children