Bus driver charged after bicycle accident death
11/29/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Dallas, Georgia – A charter bus driver has been charged in the death of a pastor killed in a bicycle accident. As reported by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, George Carroll, 77, faces charges of second degree vehicular homicide and following too closely after striking and killing Paulding County pastor, Andrew Pray, who was biking at the time of the accident.
Stan Bradley, chief of the Emerson Police Department, is quoted in the report as stating of the accident, “As they were traveling north, the statements indicate that the bus driver did not see him…It was a very tragic accident, by no means malicious.”
As noted in the report, Pray was the worship pastor at West Ridge Church in Dallas.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Georgia wrongful death news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’