New Mexico Department of Transportation News Update
11/13/2012 // Albuquerque, New Mexico // Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy // Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy, P.C. // (press release)
New Mexico drivers and passengers share their roads with semi tankers and other large commercial vehicles. Most of the time, road-sharing presents few problems, other than some minor inconveniences. But, sometimes a commercial truck causes serious damage to our roads.
The New Mexico Department of Transportation reports that Interstate 40 sustained damage as a result of a fiery crash involving a semi tanker. The semi tanker crashed on Saturday, November 3, 2012 just east of Sky City Casino. The Interstate was re-opened Saturday afternoon, but the New Mexico Department of Transportation has been closely monitoring the area. The agency wants to ensure that no further damage results from the crash and that the traveling public remains safe. Speed has been reduced to 65 miles per hour in the area.
The agency plans to mobilize equipment on Tuesday, November 13 in order to address the repairs that must be made. The repairs are scheduled for Wednesday through Friday, November 14-16. Crews must mill the damaged area and fill it with hot mix asphalt. Beginning Wednesday, November 14, Interstate 40 will be reduced to one lane just east of Sky City Casino. Speed will also be reduced to 55 miles per hour through the work zone. For more information, view the press release at: http://dot.state.nm.us/content/dam/nmdot/Community/Press_Releases/20121107_PR_I40_Repairs.pdf.
The truck injury accident attorneys at Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy, P.C. represent victims of traffic accidents involving commercial trucks. To speak to the truck accident attorneys at Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy, P.C., contact them at 505-243-3588
Address: 1020 Lomas Blvd., NW
Url: Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy
Other News / Press Releases
- da Vinci® Robot Surgery Lawsuits
- Wrongful death suit filed in death of Border Patrol agent
- New Mexico Department of Transportation News Update
- Albuquerque Wrongful Death Lawyer on Truck Accident Cases
- Lubbock Accident Lawyer Says What Not to Do if You Have Been Hurt!
- Safety Violations Can Lead to a Shutdown Order for Trucking Company
- Man Crushed to Death Inside Machinery Near Rochester Construction Site
- New Mexico Trucking Accident Attorneys Discuss Approach to Truck Accident Case
- New Mexico Truck Accident Attorneys Discuss Safety Violations of Truck Company
- Albuquerque Injury & Truck Crash Lawyers Highlight Roadcheck 2012