Israel and Hamas take conflict to social media
11/16/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Jerusalem – Israel and Hamas have taken their battle online with the use of social media. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), groups from the opposing sides have made posts related to the clash on sites like YouTube and Twitter.
The Israeli Defense Forces and Hamas militants have reportedly made recent Twitter exchanges following the killing of Hamas’ top military commander Ahmed Jabari.
Military spokeswoman Lt. Col. Avital Leibovich, is quoted by the AP as stating of the emerging “Internet battleground,” “I’m sort of addicted to Twitter, you can say. It’s a great tool to release information without the touch of editors’ hands…Militaries are usually closed operations, but we’re doing the opposite..”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Woman hit by bus, dies at Burning Man festival
- Justin Bieber compares paparazzi accident to Princess Diana tragedy
- Shirt resembling concentration camp uniforms pulled from clothing line
- Painkiller overdose deaths may be decreased by medical marijuana laws
- Child accidently shoots instructor in head at shooting range
- Bill and Melinda Gates offer $1 million to gun control coalition
- Square introduces update that allows people to text money
- Netflix petitions against Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger
- Actor apologizes for arrest of son
- Study suggests weight loss more difficult for poor