Israel and Hamas take conflict to social media
11/16/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Jerusalem – Israel and Hamas have taken their battle online with the use of social media. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), groups from the opposing sides have made posts related to the clash on sites like YouTube and Twitter.
The Israeli Defense Forces and Hamas militants have reportedly made recent Twitter exchanges following the killing of Hamas’ top military commander Ahmed Jabari.
Military spokeswoman Lt. Col. Avital Leibovich, is quoted by the AP as stating of the emerging “Internet battleground,” “I’m sort of addicted to Twitter, you can say. It’s a great tool to release information without the touch of editors’ hands…Militaries are usually closed operations, but we’re doing the opposite..”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father