Israel and Hamas take conflict to social media
11/16/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Jerusalem – Israel and Hamas have taken their battle online with the use of social media. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), groups from the opposing sides have made posts related to the clash on sites like YouTube and Twitter.
The Israeli Defense Forces and Hamas militants have reportedly made recent Twitter exchanges following the killing of Hamas’ top military commander Ahmed Jabari.
Military spokeswoman Lt. Col. Avital Leibovich, is quoted by the AP as stating of the emerging “Internet battleground,” “I’m sort of addicted to Twitter, you can say. It’s a great tool to release information without the touch of editors’ hands…Militaries are usually closed operations, but we’re doing the opposite..”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick