Israel and Hamas take conflict to social media
11/16/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Jerusalem – Israel and Hamas have taken their battle online with the use of social media. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), groups from the opposing sides have made posts related to the clash on sites like YouTube and Twitter.
The Israeli Defense Forces and Hamas militants have reportedly made recent Twitter exchanges following the killing of Hamas’ top military commander Ahmed Jabari.
Military spokeswoman Lt. Col. Avital Leibovich, is quoted by the AP as stating of the emerging “Internet battleground,” “I’m sort of addicted to Twitter, you can say. It’s a great tool to release information without the touch of editors’ hands…Militaries are usually closed operations, but we’re doing the opposite..”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court
- IRS audit odds lowest since 1980s
- Man attempts to open door during flight, plane rerouted
- Ex-wife of congressman accuses him of violating divorce terms
- Family of ‘affluenza’ teen won’t pay full cost of court-ordered treatment
- Target in Pennsylvania school stabbing rampage unknown
- Ethics complaint filed by outdoors enthusiasts over bill changes
- Families sue Disney over access ride policy for disabled
- Reward offered by PG&E in Silicon Valley power grid attack