Israel and Hamas take conflict to social media
11/16/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Jerusalem – Israel and Hamas have taken their battle online with the use of social media. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), groups from the opposing sides have made posts related to the clash on sites like YouTube and Twitter.
The Israeli Defense Forces and Hamas militants have reportedly made recent Twitter exchanges following the killing of Hamas’ top military commander Ahmed Jabari.
Military spokeswoman Lt. Col. Avital Leibovich, is quoted by the AP as stating of the emerging “Internet battleground,” “I’m sort of addicted to Twitter, you can say. It’s a great tool to release information without the touch of editors’ hands…Militaries are usually closed operations, but we’re doing the opposite..”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Newtown schools to receive $1.3 million from Education Department
- Businessman held for $3 million ransom, tortured for a month
- Hobby Lobby seeks birth control exemption from health law
- Texts, photos released of Trayvon Martin
- Parade float driver thought train was stationary prior to crash
- Texas closer to requiring drug tests for applicants for unemployment benefits
- Jury deadlocked in Jodi Arias case over death penalty
- Illinois attorney sues defense attorney for distributing photos
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship