Mom charged with assault says she never slapped school bus bully
10/22/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Toms River, New Jersey – A New Jersey mother charged with assault for allegedly slapping a student accused of bullying her daughter says she never hit him. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the mother, 28-year-old Rebecca Sardoni, says she and her mother boarded the school bus and confronted a boy they say was of four students who had been harassing her 9-year-old daughter on the bus.
Rebecca Sardoni and her mother, Stephanie Sardoni, were arrested Friday and charged in connection with incident in which several students said Rebecca Sardoni slapped the boy and another student.
Rebecca Sardoni is quoted by the AP as stating, denying claims that she had hit the students while aboard the bus, “I was upset. I wasn’t crazy woman upset… I don’t put my hands on my own kids. I would have never put my hands on anyone’s kid.”
The boys were reportedly medically treated after the incident for cuts on their mouths.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Jersey legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actor admits to inappropriate conduct with minors
- Texas meteorologist shot in parking lot of news station
- Body of missing pregnant woman found in car
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children