Mom charged with assault says she never slapped school bus bully
10/22/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Toms River, New Jersey – A New Jersey mother charged with assault for allegedly slapping a student accused of bullying her daughter says she never hit him. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the mother, 28-year-old Rebecca Sardoni, says she and her mother boarded the school bus and confronted a boy they say was of four students who had been harassing her 9-year-old daughter on the bus.
Rebecca Sardoni and her mother, Stephanie Sardoni, were arrested Friday and charged in connection with incident in which several students said Rebecca Sardoni slapped the boy and another student.
Rebecca Sardoni is quoted by the AP as stating, denying claims that she had hit the students while aboard the bus, “I was upset. I wasn’t crazy woman upset… I don’t put my hands on my own kids. I would have never put my hands on anyone’s kid.”
The boys were reportedly medically treated after the incident for cuts on their mouths.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Jersey legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Inmate released from jail days before scheduled life saving cancer surgery
- Gigantic Jesus portrait drawn with chalk on church lot
- Mayor arrested on drug cartel extortion charges
- Former priest convicted in sex abuse case
- White supremacist charged in shooting deaths at Jewish community sites
- North Dakota abortion law overturned by federal judge
- US Airways investigates pornographic tweet sent after customer complaint
- Woman arrested after police attempt to return $50
- Mystery of 1971 disappearance of teens solved
- Phoenix woman ordered jailed over Clinton shoe throwing incident