Mom charged with assault says she never slapped school bus bully
10/22/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Toms River, New Jersey – A New Jersey mother charged with assault for allegedly slapping a student accused of bullying her daughter says she never hit him. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the mother, 28-year-old Rebecca Sardoni, says she and her mother boarded the school bus and confronted a boy they say was of four students who had been harassing her 9-year-old daughter on the bus.
Rebecca Sardoni and her mother, Stephanie Sardoni, were arrested Friday and charged in connection with incident in which several students said Rebecca Sardoni slapped the boy and another student.
Rebecca Sardoni is quoted by the AP as stating, denying claims that she had hit the students while aboard the bus, “I was upset. I wasn’t crazy woman upset… I don’t put my hands on my own kids. I would have never put my hands on anyone’s kid.”
The boys were reportedly medically treated after the incident for cuts on their mouths.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New Jersey legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Black student California university admissions lag post race consideration ban
- Many in South Africa, across globe mourn the death of Nelson Mandela
- Study suggest ancient human inbreeding more widespread than believed
- Man advertises engagement ring on Craigslist worn by ‘Satan herself’
- Nigella Lawson testifies in fraud trial of former assistants
- Middle school principal accused of banning speaking Spanish
- New study suggests computer games may help older adults with walking
- Florida woman’s credit card stolen, charged $15,000 for stranger’s wedding
- High school students arrested waiting for school bus
- Vin Diesel among stars who pay visit to car crash site of late actor Walker