Worker Killed in Accident at Campgaw Mountain Reservation
08/09/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Mahwah, NJ — Investigators are probing the death of a seasonal employee who was fatally injured in a workplace accident at Campgaw Mountain Reservation in Mahwah. The fatal workplace accident occurred around 5 p.m. Friday, August 3, 2012, as employees were closing the 1,373-acre park for the day, reports NorthJersey.com.
According to reports, the 23-year-old seasonal employee was injured in an undisclosed accident at the reservation. Details surrounding the accident or his identity have not been released at this time.
The victim was rushed to St. Joseph’s Hospital in Paterson, where he succumbed to his injuries on Saturday.
The victim reportedly worked for the county for the last four or five years.
The state Department of Labor and Work Force Development and the Labor Standards Safety Enforcement Division are investigating the workplace accident.
Details are still developing.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Seek A Rational Comprehensive Treatment For Your Mesh Related Pain
- Bicyclist Hit and Killed by Cab in Brooklyn
- Two FBI Agents Killed in Training Accident off Virginia Beach
- Avon Recalls Microwave Popcorn Makers for Fire and Burn Hazards
- Free Vaginal Mesh Webinar Offered: Registration Now Open
- Medicaid Fraud: A Business Model Whistleblowers Can Help End
- How Common Are Medical Misdiagnoses?
- 7 Students Injured in Burlington Township School Bus Accident
- Toro® Z Master® Riding Mowers Recalled For Fire Hazards
- Verde Electric Employee Injured After Falling From Bucket Truck in Rye Brook