San Jose woman killed in pedestrian accident identified
09/17/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
San Jose – An elderly San Jose woman who was killed in a pedestrian accident has been identified by authorities. As reported by MercuryNews.com, 81-year-old Flora Boking Cadalig was struck by a car while crossing North Jackson Avenue and pronounced dead at the scene.
San Jose police Sgt. Jason Dwyer is quoted in the report as stating of the accident, “It’s very sad.”
The driver of the vehicle involved in the accident was stopped and reportedly cooperated with police.
Authorities are still investigating the circumstances of the accident. Persons with information related to the crash have been asked to contact detective Verissa Sadsad of the San Jose Police Department’s Traffic Investigations Unit at 408-277-4654, or call the Silicon Valley Crime Stoppers at 408-947-7867 or visit: http://svcrimestoppers.org/ if they wish to remain anonymous.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in San Jose person injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Abortion ban law blocked by federal judge
- Testimony in Arias trial brings jurors to tears
- Group of sheriffs file lawsuit to block gun control measures
- Amanda Knox ex speaks out about ordeal
- Chef killed over noodle meal
- Age discrimination lawsuit against law firm settled
- Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
- SC, hospital sued over child’s sex assignment surgery
- UK casino accuses poker star of amassing millions by cheating
- Donald Trump finishes Chicago trial testimony