Recall: iSi North America Recalls Drink Carbonation System for Injury Risks
07/24/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Fairfield, NJ — iSi North America Inc. and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) have voluntarily recalled Twist’n Sparkle Home Beverage Carbonation System plastic bottles for explosion hazards that can result in injuries. The CPSC announced the recall on July 5, 2012.
The recall was issued after discovering that the plastic bottles can explode under pressure, resulting in an injury hazard to anyone nearby.
Nine reports of exploding plastic bottles have been received, in which three consumers sustained cuts to various parts of their upper body.
“The products are plastic bottles used as a part of the iSi Twist’n Sparkle Beverage Carbonation System. The recalled bottles were sold in the Starter Set model number 1005 with one reusable bottle and the Bottle Set model number 1006 with two reusable bottles. The model numbers are printed on the bottom of the box. The recalled plastic bottles are available in one size and two colors of caps/bottoms, white or gray,” the CPSC reported.
Consumers are advised to contact either iSi or the place of purchase for instructions on returning the product for a refund or store credit.
For more information concerning the product recall, consumers can contact iSi at (800) 645-3595 anytime or visit www.twistnsparkle.com.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- San Francisco California Consumer Protection Lawyer Discusses Airbag Recalls
- Sexual Harassment and the Office Holiday Party
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
- Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured
- Loose Tractor-Trailer Rim Causes Accident on NJ Turnpike; 1 Seriously Injured