Recall: iSi North America Recalls Drink Carbonation System for Injury Risks
07/24/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Fairfield, NJ — iSi North America Inc. and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) have voluntarily recalled Twist’n Sparkle Home Beverage Carbonation System plastic bottles for explosion hazards that can result in injuries. The CPSC announced the recall on July 5, 2012.
The recall was issued after discovering that the plastic bottles can explode under pressure, resulting in an injury hazard to anyone nearby.
Nine reports of exploding plastic bottles have been received, in which three consumers sustained cuts to various parts of their upper body.
“The products are plastic bottles used as a part of the iSi Twist’n Sparkle Beverage Carbonation System. The recalled bottles were sold in the Starter Set model number 1005 with one reusable bottle and the Bottle Set model number 1006 with two reusable bottles. The model numbers are printed on the bottom of the box. The recalled plastic bottles are available in one size and two colors of caps/bottoms, white or gray,” the CPSC reported.
Consumers are advised to contact either iSi or the place of purchase for instructions on returning the product for a refund or store credit.
For more information concerning the product recall, consumers can contact iSi at (800) 645-3595 anytime or visit www.twistnsparkle.com.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell Wants You to Know About Diabetes Risk and Lipitor
- Ron Bell is Concerned About Yaz Birth Control and Cardiac Risk
- U.S. Customs May Be Ramping Up U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Verifications
- What do you do if you get in an accident? Ron Bell has your back.
- First Hispanic-American to receive the FBA’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- EU Shrinks Tax on Made in U.S. Jeans
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin