Officer enters guilty pleas in fatal DUI crash
09/11/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Chicago – An off-duty Chicago police officer entered guilty pleas last week to charges stemming from a fatal DUI crash. As reported by the Chicago Sun-Times, Joseph Frugoli, then 41, pleaded guilty to aggravated DUI on two counts in connection with a crash that killed two people, Andrew Cazares, 23, and Fausto Manzera, 21.
Frugoli reportedly hit a vehicle that had broken down and was disabled on the Dan Ryan Expressway in the accident, which occurred in 2009. He was apprehended while walking away from the scene according to the report.
If convicted, Frugoli, who reportedly resigned from his position last month, may face up to 28 years in prison.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Chicago personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’