Officer enters guilty pleas in fatal DUI crash
09/11/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Chicago – An off-duty Chicago police officer entered guilty pleas last week to charges stemming from a fatal DUI crash. As reported by the Chicago Sun-Times, Joseph Frugoli, then 41, pleaded guilty to aggravated DUI on two counts in connection with a crash that killed two people, Andrew Cazares, 23, and Fausto Manzera, 21.
Frugoli reportedly hit a vehicle that had broken down and was disabled on the Dan Ryan Expressway in the accident, which occurred in 2009. He was apprehended while walking away from the scene according to the report.
If convicted, Frugoli, who reportedly resigned from his position last month, may face up to 28 years in prison.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Chicago personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actor admits to inappropriate conduct with minors
- Texas meteorologist shot in parking lot of news station
- Body of missing pregnant woman found in car
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children