Officer enters guilty pleas in fatal DUI crash
09/11/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Chicago – An off-duty Chicago police officer entered guilty pleas last week to charges stemming from a fatal DUI crash. As reported by the Chicago Sun-Times, Joseph Frugoli, then 41, pleaded guilty to aggravated DUI on two counts in connection with a crash that killed two people, Andrew Cazares, 23, and Fausto Manzera, 21.
Frugoli reportedly hit a vehicle that had broken down and was disabled on the Dan Ryan Expressway in the accident, which occurred in 2009. He was apprehended while walking away from the scene according to the report.
If convicted, Frugoli, who reportedly resigned from his position last month, may face up to 28 years in prison.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Chicago personal injury news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Square introduces update that allows people to text money
- Netflix petitions against Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger
- Actor apologizes for arrest of son
- Study suggests weight loss more difficult for poor
- Navy nurse sent back to U.S. after refusing to force-feed hunger strikers
- Former Virginia governor to provide additional testimony in corruption trial
- Trial opens for woman accused of kidnapping, assaulting child
- Rick Perry adds sixth attorney to legal team
- Divorce announced for Elizabeth Vargas, husband amid rehab reports
- Nick Cannon confirms he and Mariah are separated