Officer enters guilty pleas in fatal DUI crash
09/11/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Chicago – An off-duty Chicago police officer entered guilty pleas last week to charges stemming from a fatal DUI crash. As reported by the Chicago Sun-Times, Joseph Frugoli, then 41, pleaded guilty to aggravated DUI on two counts in connection with a crash that killed two people, Andrew Cazares, 23, and Fausto Manzera, 21.
Frugoli reportedly hit a vehicle that had broken down and was disabled on the Dan Ryan Expressway in the accident, which occurred in 2009. He was apprehended while walking away from the scene according to the report.
If convicted, Frugoli, who reportedly resigned from his position last month, may face up to 28 years in prison.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Chicago personal injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father