Woman joins search party to look for herself
08/29/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Eldgja – A woman who didn’t know she had been declared missing took part in a search others had began to find her. As reported by The Reykjavik Grapevine, the woman, who was a tourist, was believed to have gone missing in south Iceland after it was reported that she had not gotten back on a bus she stepped off of in Eldgja.
As noted in the report, the woman was said to be described as “Asian, about 160cm, in dark clothing and speaks English well” and reported her belief that she was possibly the person being searched for to authorities upon realizing it days after the search had been initiated.
The belief that she had gone missing reportedly possibly stemmed from her changing clothes prior to her returning to the bus, which may have led others to believe she had not gotten back on.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship
- Gospel singer claims voice ruined by McDonald’s sandwich, files lawsuit
- Lawsuit filed against Lindsay Lohan over leggings line
- Former IRS chief testifies at hearing on tea party targeting
- Famed homeless hitchhiker charged with murder
- Attorneys in untimely vaccine injury cases allowed to recover legal fees
- Rice contamination being investigated in China
- Supreme Court upholds FCC rule in cellphone tower case
- CT MTA Train Derails, Collides With 2nd Train, 70 Injured