New inquisition into former Palestinian leader death
08/28/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Paris – French prosecutors are now reportedly investigating claims that former Palestinian leader, Yasser Arafat, was murdered. As reported by TheStar.com, judicial officials have purportedly stated that a murder inquiry was opened into Arafat’s death on Tuesday after questions were raised about whether he may have been poisoned.
Arafat’s death has been attributed by doctors to being caused by a massive stroke; however, suspicions have been aroused by the reported findings of a rare radioactive substance on his clothing. Amid the release of the findings, Arafat’s widow has filed a complaint in French court, requesting that there be a murder investigation.
Yasser Arafat died in 2004 in a French military hospital.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Abortion ban law blocked by federal judge
- Testimony in Arias trial brings jurors to tears
- Group of sheriffs file lawsuit to block gun control measures
- Amanda Knox ex speaks out about ordeal
- Chef killed over noodle meal
- Age discrimination lawsuit against law firm settled
- Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
- SC, hospital sued over child’s sex assignment surgery
- UK casino accuses poker star of amassing millions by cheating
- Donald Trump finishes Chicago trial testimony