Woman charged with killing fiancé on wedding day
08/21/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
HOKENDAUQUA, Pa – A woman was arrested for allegedly killing her fiancé hours before they were set to wed. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Na Cola Darcel Franklin, 31, of eastern Pennsylvania was charged with homicide in the Aug. 11 stabbing death of Billy Rafeal Brewster, 36, in their residence on the morning of their planned wedding day.
Franklin is quoted by the Morning Call newspaper to have stated to District Judge Donna Butler after being told that Brewster had been pronounced dead, “I want my family back…I want to go home.” She further stated that she did not kill her fiancé on purpose.
The motive for the killing was reportedly not yet apparent at the time of the report.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pennsylvania legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Parade float driver thought train was stationary prior to crash
- Texas closer to requiring drug tests for applicants for unemployment benefits
- Jury deadlocked in Jodi Arias case over death penalty
- Illinois attorney sues defense attorney for distributing photos
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship
- Gospel singer claims voice ruined by McDonald’s sandwich, files lawsuit
- Lawsuit filed against Lindsay Lohan over leggings line
- Former IRS chief testifies at hearing on tea party targeting
- Famed homeless hitchhiker charged with murder