New Mexico Trucking Accident Attorneys Discuss Approach to Truck Accident Case
08/13/2012 // Albuquerque , NM // Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy // Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy, P.C., // (press release)
Trucking Accident Attorneys Discuss How They Initially Approach a Truck Accident Case
When we are hired for a serious injury or wrongful death case involving a commercial truck driver or trucking company, we immediately begin our investigation into the matter by asking key questions to help us determine who may be held liable for the crash.
Some questions we ask include:
Was the truck driver distracted? Was he eating, talking on his cellular telephone, texting, or reading a map?
Was the truck driver drunk or under the influence of drugs? Had the truck driver been drinking before he started driving? Did he take any medication that could have impacted his judgment, his reflexes, or his ability to drive a commercial truck?
Was the truck driver speeding?
Was the truck functioning properly? Were there any maintenance issues that had not been properly resolved?
Did the truck driver momentarily fall asleep? Was he tired or sleepy?
Does the truck driver have a history of traffic violations?
Did the truck driver fail to alter his driving process to accommodate inclement weather or poor road conditions?
Was the truck properly loaded?
Did the truck driver obey traffic rules? Did he run a stop sign or a red light?
The answers to these initial questions guide us through the process of obtaining compensation for the victims of the trucking accident. To speak to the New Mexico Trucking Accident Attorney at Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy, P.C., call them at (806) 763-9377 or email them at email@example.com.
Online Wrongful Death Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Phone: (806) 763-9377
Url: Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy
Other News / Press Releases
- Wrongful death suit filed in death of Border Patrol agent
- New Mexico Department of Transportation News Update
- Albuquerque Wrongful Death Lawyer on Truck Accident Cases
- Lubbock Accident Lawyer Says What Not to Do if You Have Been Hurt!
- Safety Violations Can Lead to a Shutdown Order for Trucking Company
- Man Crushed to Death Inside Machinery Near Rochester Construction Site
- New Mexico Trucking Accident Attorneys Discuss Approach to Truck Accident Case
- New Mexico Truck Accident Attorneys Discuss Safety Violations of Truck Company
- Albuquerque Injury & Truck Crash Lawyers Highlight Roadcheck 2012
- Albuquerque Injury Lawyers Discuss Alcohol Use by Commercial Truck Drivers