New Mexico Trucking Accident Attorneys Discuss Approach to Truck Accident Case
08/13/2012 // Albuquerque , NM // Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy // Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy, P.C., // (press release)
Trucking Accident Attorneys Discuss How They Initially Approach a Truck Accident Case
When we are hired for a serious injury or wrongful death case involving a commercial truck driver or trucking company, we immediately begin our investigation into the matter by asking key questions to help us determine who may be held liable for the crash.
Some questions we ask include:
Was the truck driver distracted? Was he eating, talking on his cellular telephone, texting, or reading a map?
Was the truck driver drunk or under the influence of drugs? Had the truck driver been drinking before he started driving? Did he take any medication that could have impacted his judgment, his reflexes, or his ability to drive a commercial truck?
Was the truck driver speeding?
Was the truck functioning properly? Were there any maintenance issues that had not been properly resolved?
Did the truck driver momentarily fall asleep? Was he tired or sleepy?
Does the truck driver have a history of traffic violations?
Did the truck driver fail to alter his driving process to accommodate inclement weather or poor road conditions?
Was the truck properly loaded?
Did the truck driver obey traffic rules? Did he run a stop sign or a red light?
The answers to these initial questions guide us through the process of obtaining compensation for the victims of the trucking accident. To speak to the New Mexico Trucking Accident Attorney at Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy, P.C., call them at (806) 763-9377 or email them at email@example.com.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Phone: (806) 763-9377
Url: Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy
Other News / Press Releases
- Post-Traumatic Headaches-More Common in Mild TBI
- Florida Government Contract Law Firm Upgrades Website
- Second Accident on Newburgh-Beacon Bridge Injures Worker; Shuts Down Work
- NY Teen Headed To Prom Killed In Crash With Semi-Truck
- 23 Students Sent To The Hospital Following School Bus Crash in Flemington
- Botox In Brain Injury: Management of Foot Deformity
- Requesting Reconsideration for a Disability Claim That’s Been Denied
- U.S. NAFTA Exporters Beware: No End in Sight for Taxing Mexico Audits
- Changes to Whistleblower Laws Intended to Encourage More Whistleblowers
- The Clinical Use Of Botulinum Toxin In The Management Of Pelvic Pain