Chain-reaction accident kills 5 in NY
07/23/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Antwerp, N.Y. – Five people have been killed in a chain-reaction accident in northern New York. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the crash occurred after a tractor-trailer hit a vehicle while in a work zone.
Two other individuals sustained critical injuries in the collision. The five people killed in the accident were reportedly riding together in an SUV that caught fire during the accident. A state crew was doing road construction at the time.
Authorities were still investigating the circumstances of the accident at the time of the AP report.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in New York accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Newtown schools to receive $1.3 million from Education Department
- Businessman held for $3 million ransom, tortured for a month
- Hobby Lobby seeks birth control exemption from health law
- Texts, photos released of Trayvon Martin
- Parade float driver thought train was stationary prior to crash
- Texas closer to requiring drug tests for applicants for unemployment benefits
- Jury deadlocked in Jodi Arias case over death penalty
- Illinois attorney sues defense attorney for distributing photos
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship