Former cheerleader speaks out about sex abuse allegations
07/31/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Kenton County, Ky – A former NFL cheerleader accused of sexual abuse recently spoke publicly about the allegations against her. As reported by Good Morning America, Sarah Jones, who was once the captain of the Cincinnati Ben-Gals cheerleading squad as well as a teacher at a Kentucky high school recently expressed in an interview her discomfort with being compared to Jerry Sandusky, the former Penn State football coach who was recently convicted on several charges of child molestation.
Jones, 26, who was accused last year of engaging in a sexual act with a 17-year-old while she was a teacher at Dixie Heights High School, is quoted in the report as stating, “I read on a blog that I was the female [Jerry] Sandusky. To read those things and not be able to comment, not be able to stick up for myself is not fair.”
Prosecutors have requested a gag order be issued in the case. Jone’s attorney has reportedly filed a motion to have all of the charges against her dismissed.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Kentucky criminal law news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Abortion ban law blocked by federal judge
- Testimony in Arias trial brings jurors to tears
- Group of sheriffs file lawsuit to block gun control measures
- Amanda Knox ex speaks out about ordeal
- Chef killed over noodle meal
- Age discrimination lawsuit against law firm settled
- Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
- SC, hospital sued over child’s sex assignment surgery
- UK casino accuses poker star of amassing millions by cheating
- Donald Trump finishes Chicago trial testimony