Ford to recall more than 10,000 Escape SUVs
07/19/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Detroit, MI – A recall is set to begin July 23 for more than 10,000 redesigned 2013 Ford Escape SUVs. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Ford Motor Co. will implement the recall to purportedly fix padding the company says may present issues in braking.
Ford is noted in the report to assert the carpet positioning issue could lead to drivers erroneously hitting the side of the brake pedal while driving due to reduced spacing.
U.S. Ford spokeswoman Marcey Zwiebel is sated in the report to say that no reports of accidents or related injuries have been received about the vehicles, which were assembled between March 8 and June 7 at the company’s Louisville, Ky based plant.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Detroit product liability news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Abortion ban law blocked by federal judge
- Testimony in Arias trial brings jurors to tears
- Group of sheriffs file lawsuit to block gun control measures
- Amanda Knox ex speaks out about ordeal
- Chef killed over noodle meal
- Age discrimination lawsuit against law firm settled
- Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
- SC, hospital sued over child’s sex assignment surgery
- UK casino accuses poker star of amassing millions by cheating
- Donald Trump finishes Chicago trial testimony