Attorney found guilty in ear licking case
07/17/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Lihue, Hawaii – An attorney accused of licking the ear of a client has been found guilty of harassment. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Hawaii based lawyer Lawrence McCreery, 64, was convicted last week after his 21-year-old client alleged he licked her ear during a discussion about her child custody case last year.
Per Diem Fifth Circuit District Court Judge Frank Rothschild referred to McCreery’s actions as those of a “dirty old man.”
The woman is quoted as stating that McCreery said to her prior to hugging her and licking her ear, “You look so good… Too bad you’re married.” McCreery denied the allegations while testifying in the case.
McCreery has reportedly been ordered to pay a fine of $250 as a result of his conviction.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Hawaii personal injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Parade float driver thought train was stationary prior to crash
- Texas closer to requiring drug tests for applicants for unemployment benefits
- Jury deadlocked in Jodi Arias case over death penalty
- Illinois attorney sues defense attorney for distributing photos
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship
- Gospel singer claims voice ruined by McDonald’s sandwich, files lawsuit
- Lawsuit filed against Lindsay Lohan over leggings line
- Former IRS chief testifies at hearing on tea party targeting
- Famed homeless hitchhiker charged with murder