Children, others hospitalized after toxic pool exposure
06/25/2012 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Indiana – Officials are reportedly still trying to determine the cause of a chemical leak that led to numerous people being sent to hospitals for toxic exposure at a Marion County city pool. As reported by IndyStar.com, over 80 people were examined or treated for symptoms resulting from the chemical leak last week and four remained hospitalized on Friday.
Brian Spear, president of the pool maintenance contractor Spear Corp., is quoted in the report as stating of the investigation into the incident, “Right now, I think it’s too early to disclose what we know about the situation… I’m sure it’s going to come out.”
The pool was reportedly closed pending the completion of an investigation into what caused the issue to occur.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Indiana legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Two vehicles fall into water after bridge collapses
- Residents in some Oregon counties see 911 calls go unanswered
- Hero in Ohio kidnap case not endorsing free burgers
- Settlement reached in Brett Favre text lawsuit
- Newtown schools to receive $1.3 million from Education Department
- Businessman held for $3 million ransom, tortured for a month
- Hobby Lobby seeks birth control exemption from health law
- Texts, photos released of Trayvon Martin
- Parade float driver thought train was stationary prior to crash
- Texas closer to requiring drug tests for applicants for unemployment benefits