Man drives stolen wheelchair while drunk
06/13/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Utica, MI – A man was arrested after driving a stolen motorized wheelchair while drunk. As reported by ClickOnDetroit.com, Raymond Kulma, 55, was arrested by Utica police on DUI suspicion, while operating the wheelchair. It was said to be Kulma’s 7th arrest for drunken driving suspicion.
Kulma’s blood alcohol level was reportedly .241 at the time of the occurrence, which is three times what is legal.
Utica Police Chief David Faber is quoted in the report as stating of Kulma and the incident, “He has quite the history and quite the drinking problem…I guess he thought he would go for a little ride.”
The stolen wheelchair reportedly belonged to a resident at a senior living complex, whom Kulma had gotten into an argument with shortly prior to his arrest.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Michigan legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Supreme Court votes to allow ‘pay-for-delay’ generic drug deal challenges
- Allen Iverson ex-wife claims he’s kidnapped their children
- Former NFL player released from prison
- California prison airborne fungus case being considered by judge
- Three left dead after violent Pico Rivera crash
- Media mogul Rupert Murdoch, wife to divorce
- Billy Ray Cyrus, wife split after 19 years of marriage
- Michael Jordan ordered to appear in court over lawsuit against grocer
- Employees applauded after Dunkin’ Donuts racist rant goes viral
- Judge rules Maricopa County sheriff violated Latinos rights