Remains found after plane crash in Indonesia
05/12/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Mount Salak, Indonesia – Remains have been found after a plane crash in Indonesia killed 45 passengers on board. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the Russian made plane, the Sukhoi Superjet-100, used in a demonstration flight crashed into the volcano, Mount Salak, last week.
Due to inclement weather, helicopters used in the search for remains had been unable to land prior to late Friday or early Saturday. The helicopters have reportedly transported four body bags that contained remains found by search and rescue teams to be identified in Jakarta.
Investigators are still searching for the black box recorder that could aid in identifying the cause of the crash. Gagah Prakoso, a spokesperson for the search and rescue agency, is quoted by the AP as stating, “We also have deployed a team to find the black box, but so far it had yet found.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Obama attends Mandela memorial in South Africa
- Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt admit to blowing through millions
- French breast implant maker receives jail sentence
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend seeks to have domestic violence charges dropped
- Lamar Odom gets probation in DUI plea deal
- Johnson & Johnson officials accused of destroying vaginal mesh files
- Snapchat files for restraining order over information disclosure
- Pilot in fatal plane crash may have fake license, Russian investigators say
- Jennifer Lopez files for legal name change in divorce
- Apple spends more than $60 million on attorneys in US in Samsung battle