Remains found after plane crash in Indonesia
05/12/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // justicenews // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Mount Salak, Indonesia – Remains have been found after a plane crash in Indonesia killed 45 passengers on board. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the Russian made plane, the Sukhoi Superjet-100, used in a demonstration flight crashed into the volcano, Mount Salak, last week.
Due to inclement weather, helicopters used in the search for remains had been unable to land prior to late Friday or early Saturday. The helicopters have reportedly transported four body bags that contained remains found by search and rescue teams to be identified in Jakarta.
Investigators are still searching for the black box recorder that could aid in identifying the cause of the crash. Gagah Prakoso, a spokesperson for the search and rescue agency, is quoted by the AP as stating, “We also have deployed a team to find the black box, but so far it had yet found.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters
- Widow of deceased boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston speaks out after interview
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage
- Kim Kardashian app falls below projected revenue mark
- Facebook “hot Snapchat” hoax latest in series of scams
- Ann Curry to part with NBC News
- Ellen DeGeneres responds to ‘Christian Post’ anti-gay article
- Tim Tebow helps sponsor proms for those with special needs
- Gwyneth Paltrow discusses Vanilla Ice movie offer