I-95 Single-Vehicle Rollover Accident Injures Staten Island Woman, 3 Kids
04/19/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
Staten Island, NY — A serious single-vehicle accident hospitalized a 40-year-old Great Kills woman and three young children Sunday afternoon, March 15, 2012. The automobile accident occurred around 12:30 p.m. along I-95 near exit 70 in Old Lyme, CT., reported Staten Island Live.
According to police, Ten Siu, 20, was driving a 2001 Toyota southbound on I-95 when she lost control, veered into the right lane and drove off the roadway and down an embankment. The vehicle reportedly rolled repeatedly and hit a culvert and trees.
Responding emergency crews rushed Siu to Yale-New Haven Hospital where she is in good condition. Occupants Sabrinah Cheng, 12, and Isabella Cheng 6, were also hospitalized in good condition. The third occupant, Hanna Cheng, 10, is in fair condition.
Reports indicated that Siu and the rear passenger were airlifted to the hospital.
The crash remains under investigation. It is unknown what caused Siu to lose control.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New York automobile accident lawyers.
Online Illinois News Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- I-95 Single-Vehicle Rollover Accident Injures Staten Island Woman, 3 Kids
- Construction Accident at 2nd Ave Subway Site Seriously Injures Worker
- Two-Vehicle Western NY Crash Kills Man, Injures 3
- Single-Vehicle Wreck Ejects 1, Injures 2 Others in DeWitt
- SUV, Semi-Truck Crash Ejects Driver in Lancaster
- NYC Crane Accident Kills 1, Injures 4
- “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark” Faces Legal Action from Injured Stuntman
- Three-Vehicle Crash Critically Injured Mass. Woman in Upstate NY
- CPSC: Happy Shirts Recalls Toy Truck Gifts with Purchase for Fire Hazards
- School Bus Head-On Crash with BMW Injures 5 in Kingston