Manhattan injury attorney: Cab strikes, injures 4 in Lincoln Square
01/04/2012 // New York City, New York, USA // New York City Accident Lawyer // Jonathan C Reiter
Four people were inured in front of the AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 movie theater Tuesday, December 20, 2011, when a taxi ran over a curb while reversing, according to information provided to Manhattan injury attorney Jonathan C. Reiter. The taxi knocked over a traffic light into bike racks, causing the pedestrian injuries, as stated by FDNY officials and other sources.
At approximately 2:46 pm, Tuesday afternoon, four individuals were standing in front of the theater on Broadway and West 68th Street when the taxi struck them. One individual was transported to NYU hospital with minor injuries, as noted in news reports received by Manhattan injury attorney Jonathan C. Reiter. The other three pedestrian injuries were minor, as two refused medical attention.
An onlooker explained to local news and sources, “I heard the screech of brakes and a bang, then a scream…Then everyone came running over.”
The Manhattan injury attorney explains it was not immediately clear whether the driver was among the injured. Nor was it immediately made known the ages and names of the injured.
This news story was brought to you by leading Manhattan injury attorneys at the Law Firm of Jonathan C. Reiter. For more than thirty years we have been advocates for those injured by the wrongful actions of others. In the process we have developed years of experience litigating the multifaceted claims of those who experience pedestrian injuries and their families and bringing them relief and recovery. For more information, or to schedule a free consultation with a Manhattan injury attorney at the Law Firm of Jonathan C Reiter, please call 888-464-4952
Address: 350 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2811 New York, NY 10118
Url: New York City Accident Lawyer
Other News / Press Releases
- Two People Injured After Manhattan Deli Car Crash
- NYC Worker Injured in Subway Construction Accident
- NY Bus Accident Report: Coach Bus Crashes into Boston Overpass Injuring 35
- MTA Considers Alarm System for Fallen Passengers
- NY Tour Bus Driver Found Not Guilty of Manslaughter for 2011 Crash
- Bronx Construction Worker Killed by Falling Industrial Cooler
- Lincoln Tunnel Bus Crash Injures Passengers Headed to NYC
- Can There Be Compensation for Construction Accidents in Natural Disasters?
- New York City Officials Warned of Storm Surge Dangers in 2009
- Long Island Crash Kills 4 Teens