Special Needs Van Causes 5-Vehicle Crash, Injures 13 in Pine Hills
03/29/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
Pine Hills, FL — A five-vehicle crash sent 13 people to the hospital, after a van filled with special needs adults slammed into several cars that were stopped at a red light near Paul Street and West Colonial Drive, reported Central Florida News 13.
According to officials, several cars were stopped at a red light when the eastbound van crashed into them. It is believed that the van lost control, but officials are unsure why the driver may have lost control.
The collision ejected several people from the van, which had 11 occupants. Nine van passengers were rushed to the hospital for treatment of injuries. One person reportedly sustained serious injuries.
Two others were also injured, but it is unknown which vehicle they were in.
Emergency responders reportedly had a hard time determining the extent of the special needs adults’ injuries, because several adults could not speak.
The identities of those involved in the wreck are being withheld at this time
The van is registered to the National Mentor Holding Company.
Investigations are ongoing, and charges are pending.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Florida automobile accident lawyers.
Online Illinois News Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- I-95 Single-Vehicle Rollover Accident Injures Staten Island Woman, 3 Kids
- Construction Accident at 2nd Ave Subway Site Seriously Injures Worker
- Two-Vehicle Western NY Crash Kills Man, Injures 3
- Single-Vehicle Wreck Ejects 1, Injures 2 Others in DeWitt
- SUV, Semi-Truck Crash Ejects Driver in Lancaster
- NYC Crane Accident Kills 1, Injures 4
- “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark” Faces Legal Action from Injured Stuntman
- Three-Vehicle Crash Critically Injured Mass. Woman in Upstate NY
- CPSC: Happy Shirts Recalls Toy Truck Gifts with Purchase for Fire Hazards
- School Bus Head-On Crash with BMW Injures 5 in Kingston