Man Killed in Industrial Accident at Procter & Gamble Paper Plant
03/26/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
Washington Township, PA — An industrial accident at Procter & Gamble Paper Products plant killed an employee on Saturday, March 24, 2012 in Wyoming County, the Times-Tribune reported.
Details surrounding the accident are limited at this time, but officials reported that Jason C. Slavish, 36, of Luzerne, was working on a paper-making machine when the accident occurred. Slavish reportedly sustained a traumatic brain injury as a result.
Responding emergency crews rushed Slavish to Tyler Memorial Hospital in Tunkhannock, where he was pronounced dead at 3 p.m.
The accident reportedly occurred while production was shut down for regularly scheduled maintenance.
“Jason was a 14-year employee of Procter & Gamble’s manufacturing process coach, and will be deeply missed,” Louay Mishu, Procter & Gamble Mehoopany Family Care plant manager stated in a press release.”Our hearts go out to Jason’s family, friends and co-workers.”
Investigations into the fatal industrial accident are underway. Officials with the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are expected to investigate as well.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Pennsylvania workplace accident lawyers.
Online Illinois News Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- I-95 Single-Vehicle Rollover Accident Injures Staten Island Woman, 3 Kids
- Construction Accident at 2nd Ave Subway Site Seriously Injures Worker
- Two-Vehicle Western NY Crash Kills Man, Injures 3
- Single-Vehicle Wreck Ejects 1, Injures 2 Others in DeWitt
- SUV, Semi-Truck Crash Ejects Driver in Lancaster
- NYC Crane Accident Kills 1, Injures 4
- “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark” Faces Legal Action from Injured Stuntman
- Three-Vehicle Crash Critically Injured Mass. Woman in Upstate NY
- CPSC: Happy Shirts Recalls Toy Truck Gifts with Purchase for Fire Hazards
- School Bus Head-On Crash with BMW Injures 5 in Kingston